Full Property Management Dublin
For Just €50 + vat per month
Many of our landlords now don’t want to be involved in the day to day running of their properties. In fact, more and more tenants are also now requesting managed properties as it can reduce the potential for conflict. Whether you own a single property or an entire portfolio of properties, these all require your time and attention.
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time Property Management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
Often landlords think that the hard work is over when you let a property but the truth is, it’s only the beginning. Properties have to be managed well so you can then reap the financial benefits. You need to ensure rents are collected, your property is maintained, regular inspections are carried out & your tenants are kept happy. If the tenant is happy this invariably means the rent is paid on time, the property is looked after and in turn, the landlord is happy. This is exactly what we’re aiming for.
Here’s a little bit about what our Property Management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
And much much more…
To discuss this further, please call us on 01-4926004 or use the contact form below to make a quick, no obligation enquiry.