Property management Thurles
Full Property management for just €50 + vat per month
Thurles area residential property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for property management in Thurles, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our property management service in Thurles can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current property management in Thurles.
Here’s a little bit about what our property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Thurles
commercial property management Near Dovea
commercial property management Near Holycross
property management Near Ballycahill
commercial property management Near Ballybristy
property management Near Curraghmore
commercial property management Near Littleton
commercial property management Near Galbertstown
property management Near Twomileborris
property management Near Moycarky
How to Choose the Best Property management Company
Discovering the very best property management company for your community can be a complex job. Busier property markets may have lots of residential management business that you can pick from, and they may seem extremely similar in the beginning look.
How do you determine which property management company will offer you with the best service? Here are 10 concerns that you must ask when seeking advice from property or homeowner association (HOA) management companies to help you make the essential choice.
1. For how long have you been managing residential or commercial properties?
Property management business might come and go, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Discovering a property management company that has actually been in business for a long time is an excellent method to make sure that your property management company is here to stay. Not to discuss having a professional property management company with years of know-how could prove very useful if your neighborhood requires legal, accounting, emergency action, and upkeep expertise. The most significant advantage by far is that a company with durability has actually most likely experienced and resolved any issue or issue your neighborhood has; there’s nothing they have not seen before.
2. How many residential or commercial properties do you manage?
There is no right or wrong response, but a lower ratio of properties to manager typically means that your supervisor will have more time for you and your requirements, and will have the ability to supply the very best service. Sometimes, homeowners correspond company size with more devoted service. While you may believe you would be much better served by a small, family-run organisation, this isn’t really constantly the case. Little business may be stretched thin, with one manager throughout lots of residential or commercial properties, often without any back-up support ought to the manager become ill or need to take time off. Generally, the larger companies have a greater depth of experience and resources, which allow them to provide much better service to your community.
3. Will I have easy access to the management group?
Being able to get in touch with somebody who can manage issues quickly and deciding is important. The right property management company ought to be able to supply you with numerous techniques of contact. Look for companies that have actually bought property management software application, which enables direct communication with the management team, and can be quicker and more effective than more antiquated kinds of interaction.
4. Do you have referrals?
The best property management companies will have the ability to quickly provide client referrals, reviews and testimonials. Pay unique focus on the evaluations of services that are essential to you, or from properties similar to yours.
5. Exactly what are the terms of the agreement?
A full-service property management agreement is typically anywhere from one to two years long– and your property management company might have charges or charges related to ending your contract early. If this is true, you’ll want to find out about it instantly. On the other hand, there may be included benefits to restoring an agreement every year.
6. What services are included?
An organization might call itself a full-service residential management company. Nevertheless, this can indicate very various things within the industry. Will the company aid with tactical preparation, setting up preventative maintenance and fund collection? Get a list of what services are included prior to you sign a contract. Also, ask if the rate you are estimated is complete, or if exist any extra charges. Understanding exactly what you will pay both upfront and on a recurring basis is important and can help you make the very best choice for your neighborhood. Finally, be certain to ask about other resources readily available to support your supervisor, including legal, personnels, training and engineering.
7. How will a property supervisor be selected for my community?
All HOAs whether apartments, high-rise or big neighborhoods are different. In order to provide the best service, property management companies ought to have a detailed procedure to discover the right manager to fit the requirements of your community. For example, if much of your community’s locals speak a foreign language– the right property management company will be able to staff your neighborhood with a supervisor who is fluent in that language and can interact with and understand the requirements of your residents.
8. What qualifications do your house managers have?
When it pertains to the daily service of handling your community, you’ll wish to make sure that the supervisors who will be working with your home have the right training and qualifications to handle the circumstances that inevitably develop. Try to find business that offer experienced management groups with bench depth, and that supply associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and guidelines are continuously changing, ensure that your home or business supervisor depends on date, as evidenced by professional memberships and training.
9. How do you manage upkeep problems when they develop?
A good domestic management company will have treatments in place that clearly define how they’ll react to maintenance and any other emergency situation problems that might develop– due to the fact that as all of us understand, these issues constantly happen when we least expect them. Learn if a property management company has their own maintenance team and if they deal with favored vendors. Will they get several quotes, work out the very best rate and pay bills on your behalf? The ideal property management company for you will be purchased saving your community loan and supply you with affordable maintenance services.
10. How frequently will you interact with me?
Try to find a company that establishes a routine schedule of communication, such as month-to-month reports and statements. Going to routine board conferences is an important part of offering the very best service and managing a property well. In addition, the very best property management companies ought to be accessible 24/7 and able to respond to regular questions quickly. Search for HOA management business with a 24-hour consumer care center, which provides answers to homeowners’ questions, while freeing up the manager to handle the property.
If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of an expert property management company and exactly what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by filling out this form today.