Property management Thurles
Full Property management for just €50 + vat per month
Thurles area residential property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for property management in Thurles, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our property management service in Thurles can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current property management in Thurles.
Here’s a little bit about what our property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Thurles
commercial property management Near Dovea
commercial property management Near Holycross
commercial property management Near Ballycahill
property management Near Ballybristy
commercial property management Near Curraghmore
commercial property management Near Littleton
property management Near Galbertstown
property management Near Twomileborris
commercial property management Near Moycarky
How to Choose the Best Property management Company
Discovering the very best property management company for your community can be an intricate job. Busier realty markets might have lots of domestic management business that you can choose from, and they may seem extremely similar at first glance.
How do you identify which property management company will provide you with the best service? Here are 10 concerns that you need to ask when speaking with property or house owner association (HOA) management business to help you make the essential choice.
1. The length of time have you been handling residential or commercial properties?
Property management business might reoccur, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Discovering a property management company that has actually remained in business for a long time is an outstanding method to ensure that your property management company is here to remain. Not to point out having a professional property management company with decades of know-how might prove really valuable if your community requires legal, accounting, emergency situation reaction, and maintenance knowledge. The biggest benefit by far is that a company with durability has most likely experienced and solved any problem or problem your neighborhood has; there’s absolutely nothing they haven’t seen before.
2. How many residential or commercial properties do you handle?
There is no right or wrong answer, however a lower ratio of residential or commercial properties to supervisor typically implies that your supervisor will have more time for you and your needs, and will have the ability to supply the very best service. In some cases, homeowners relate company size with more dedicated service. While you may believe you would be much better served by a small, family-run business, this isn’t really constantly the case. Small companies may be extended thin, with one manager throughout many properties, frequently without any back-up assistance must the supervisor become ill or have to require time off. Typically, the bigger companies have a higher depth of experience and resources, which permit them to provide much better service to your community.
3. Will I have easy access to the management team?
Being able to get in touch with someone who can handle issues rapidly and deciding is important. The ideal property management company need to be able to supply you with numerous approaches of contact. Look for companies that have purchased property management software, which allows for direct interaction with the management group, and can be quicker and more efficient than more old-fashioned kinds of interaction.
4. Do you have recommendations?
The best property management business will be able to quickly supply consumer references, reviews and reviews. Pay unique focus on the reviews of services that are crucial to you, or from residential or commercial properties similar to yours.
5. Exactly what are the terms of the agreement?
A full-service property management contract is typically anywhere from one to 2 years long– and your property management company might have charges or charges associated with ending your agreement early. If this is true, you’ll wish to discover it right away. On the other side, there might be included benefits to restoring a contract year after year.
6. What services are included?
A company may call itself a full-service property management company. However, this can indicate very various things within the market. Will the company help with tactical planning, setting up preventative maintenance and fund collection? Obtain a list of what services are consisted of before you sign an agreement. Likewise, ask if the price you are estimated is all-inclusive, or if are there any additional charges. Comprehending exactly what you will pay both in advance and on a repeating basis is very important and can help you make the very best decision for your community. Finally, be certain to ask about other resources offered to support your supervisor, consisting of legal, human resources, training and engineering.
7. How will a property manager be picked for my community?
All HOAs whether condos, high-rise or big neighborhoods are various. In order to provide the best service, property management companies should have a detailed process to discover the ideal manager to fit the needs of your community. For example, if a lot of your neighborhood’s residents speak a foreign language– the best property management company will have the ability to staff your community with a supervisor who is fluent in that language and can communicate with and comprehend the needs of your residents.
8. What certifications do your home managers have?
When it comes to the everyday business of managing your neighborhood, you’ll want to ensure that the supervisors who will be dealing with your house have the right training and qualifications to handle the situations that inevitably emerge. Search for business that provide knowledgeable management teams with bench depth, and that provide associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and guidelines are constantly changing, ensure that your house manager is up to date, as evidenced by professional memberships and training.
9. How do you manage maintenance issues when they occur?
An excellent residential management company will have procedures in place that plainly specify how they’ll respond to maintenance and any other emergency problems that might arise– due to the fact that as all of us know, these concerns constantly occur when we least anticipate them. Discover if a property management company has their own upkeep team and if they work with favored vendors. Will they get multiple quotes, work out the very best rate and pay expenses on your behalf? The ideal property management company for you will be bought conserving your neighborhood loan and provide you with affordable maintenance services.
10. How typically will you interact with me?
Try to find a company that sets up a regular schedule of communication, such as month-to-month reports and statements. Participating in regular board conferences is an essential part of supplying the very best service and handling a property well. Furthermore, the best property management companies should be available 24/7 and able to respond to regular concerns quickly. Search for HOA management companies with a 24-hour customer care center, which provides answers to locals’ questions, while freeing up the supervisor to manage the property.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the benefits of an expert property management company and what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by submitting this type today.