Property management Thurles
Full Property management for just €50 + vat per month
Thurles area residential property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for property management in Thurles, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our property management service in Thurles can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current property management in Thurles.
Here’s a little bit about what our property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Thurles
commercial property management Near Dovea
property management Near Holycross
property management Near Ballycahill
commercial property management Near Ballybristy
property management Near Curraghmore
property management Near Littleton
commercial property management Near Galbertstown
commercial property management Near Twomileborris
commercial property management Near Moycarky
How to Choose the Best Property management Company
Discovering the best property management company for your community can be a complicated job. Busier real estate markets might have lots of property management business that you can select from, and they may seem really similar in the beginning look.
How do you figure out which property management company will provide you with the best service? Here are 10 concerns that you ought to ask when talking to property or property owner association (HOA) management business to help you make the important choice.
1. The length of time have you been handling properties?
Property management companies may reoccur, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Discovering a property management company that has actually been in the business for a long time is an exceptional way to ensure that your house management company is here to stay. Not to discuss having an expert property management company with decades of knowledge might show very valuable if your neighborhood requires legal, accounting, emergency situation action, and maintenance proficiency. The biggest benefit by far is that a company with longevity has probably come across and fixed any problem or problem your neighborhood has; there’s absolutely nothing they haven’t seen prior to.
2. The number of residential or commercial properties do you manage?
There is no right or wrong response, but a lower ratio of properties to manager frequently suggests that your manager will have more time for you and your needs, and will have the ability to provide the very best service. Often, residents equate company size with more dedicated service. While you might believe you would be better served by a small, family-run service, this isn’t always the case. Little companies might be stretched thin, with one manager throughout lots of residential or commercial properties, typically without any back-up support must the supervisor become ill or have to require time off. Normally, the bigger companies have a greater depth of experience and resources, which enable them to provide much better service to your community.
3. Will I have simple access to the management group?
Having the ability to connect with someone who can deal with issues quickly and make decisions is vital. The best property management company must be able to provide you with different techniques of contact. Search for companies that have purchased property management software, which allows for direct interaction with the management team, and can be quicker and more effective than more old types of interaction.
4. Do you have references?
The best property management companies will be able to easily supply customer references, reviews and testimonials. Pay unique focus on the reviews of services that are essential to you, or from homes just like yours.
5. Exactly what are the terms of the contract?
A full-service property management agreement is typically anywhere from one to 2 years long– and your property management company may have penalties or fees associated with ending your agreement early. If this holds true, you’ll want to discover it instantly. On the other side, there may be added advantages to restoring an agreement every year.
6. What services are included?
An organization might call itself a full-service residential management company. However, this can mean very various things within the market. Will the company help with strategic preparation, arranging preventative maintenance and fund collection? Get a list of exactly what services are consisted of prior to you sign an agreement. Also, ask if the cost you are priced quote is all-encompassing, or if are there any extra fees. Comprehending what you will pay both upfront and on a repeating basis is very important and can assist you make the very best choice for your community. Finally, be certain to ask about other resources offered to support your manager, consisting of legal, human resources, training and engineering.
7. How will a property manager be selected for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether condos, high-rise or large communities are various. In order to provide the very best service, property management business must have an in-depth procedure to find the best supervisor to fit the needs of your neighborhood. For instance, if a number of your neighborhood’s residents speak a foreign language– the ideal property management company will have the ability to staff your community with a manager who is fluent because language and can interact with and comprehend the requirements of your residents.
8. What qualifications do your property supervisors have?
When it concerns the everyday service of handling your community, you’ll want to make sure that the managers who will be working with your house have the right training and credentials to deal with the scenarios that undoubtedly arise. Try to find companies that offer skilled management groups with bench depth, which offer associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and policies are continuously altering, guarantee that your property manager depends on date, as evidenced by professional memberships and training.
9. How do you handle maintenance problems when they develop?
A good property management company will have treatments in place that plainly specify how they’ll respond to maintenance and other emergency situation concerns that may arise– because as all of us know, these concerns always occur when we least expect them. Learn if a property management company has their own upkeep crew and if they deal with favored vendors. Will they get numerous quotes, work out the very best rate and pay bills on your behalf? The ideal property management company for you will be bought saving your neighborhood cash and offer you with cost-efficient upkeep options.
10. How typically will you communicate with me?
Search for a company that sets up a routine schedule of communication, such as monthly reports and declarations. Attending regular board meetings is a vital part of providing the very best service and handling a property well. Additionally, the very best property management companies ought to be accessible 24/7 and able to address routine questions rapidly. Look for HOA management business with a 24-hour client care center, which provides answers to locals’ questions, while freeing up the manager to manage the property.
If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of an expert property management company and what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by submitting this form today.