Property management Thurles
Full Property management for just €50 + vat per month
Thurles area residential property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for property management in Thurles, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our property management service in Thurles can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current property management in Thurles.
Here’s a little bit about what our property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Thurles
commercial property management Near Dovea
property management Near Holycross
property management Near Ballycahill
property management Near Ballybristy
commercial property management Near Curraghmore
property management Near Littleton
commercial property management Near Galbertstown
property management Near Twomileborris
commercial property management Near Moycarky
How to Choose the Best Property management Company
Finding the best property management company for your neighborhood can be a complicated job. Busier real estate markets might have dozens of domestic management companies that you can pick from, and they may appear really similar at first look.
How do you identify which property management company will offer you with the best service? Here are 10 questions that you must ask when seeking advice from property or property owner association (HOA) management business to help you make the essential decision.
1. The length of time have you been managing homes?
Property management companies might reoccur, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Discovering a property management company that has been in business for some time is an excellent method to guarantee that your house management company is here to remain. Not to discuss having a professional property management company with decades of knowledge might show extremely practical if your neighborhood needs legal, accounting, emergency situation action, and upkeep know-how. The biggest advantage by far is that a company with durability has most likely experienced and resolved any issue or problem your community has; there’s absolutely nothing they have not seen prior to.
2. The number of properties do you manage?
There is no right or incorrect response, however a lower ratio of residential or commercial properties to manager typically means that your manager will have more time for you and your needs, and will be able to offer the very best service. Sometimes, locals relate company size with more dedicated service. While you may believe you would be better served by a little, family-run company, this isn’t always the case. Little companies may be stretched thin, with one supervisor across numerous properties, frequently without any back-up support should the supervisor become ill or need to take time off. Typically, the larger companies have a higher depth of experience and resources, which allow them to provide better service to your neighborhood.
3. Will I have easy access to the management group?
Being able to get in touch with somebody who can manage issues quickly and deciding is vital. The best property management company should be able to supply you with numerous methods of contact. Search for business that have actually invested in property management software, which permits direct communication with the management team, and can be quicker and more effective than more antiquated types of interaction.
4. Do you have referrals?
The best property management companies will be able to quickly offer customer referrals, evaluations and reviews. Pay unique focus on the evaluations of services that are crucial to you, or from homes much like yours.
5. Exactly what are the terms of the agreement?
A full-service property management agreement is usually anywhere from one to 2 years long– and your property management company may have charges or charges associated with ending your contract early. If this is true, you’ll want to discover it right away. On the other side, there might be added advantages to renewing an agreement every year.
6. What services are included?
A company might call itself a full-service property management company. Nevertheless, this can suggest very different things within the industry. Will the company help with strategic preparation, organizing preventative upkeep and fund collection? Get a list of what services are consisted of prior to you sign an agreement. Likewise, ask if the cost you are quoted is extensive, or if exist any additional fees. Understanding what you will pay both in advance and on a recurring basis is necessary and can assist you make the very best choice for your neighborhood. Lastly, be specific to ask about other resources readily available to support your supervisor, consisting of legal, human resources, training and engineering.
7. How will a property supervisor be picked for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether condos, high-rise or large communities are various. In order to offer the best service, property management companies need to have a comprehensive process to find the best manager to fit the requirements of your community. For instance, if a lot of your community’s homeowners speak a foreign language– the right property management company will be able to staff your neighborhood with a supervisor who is proficient because language and can communicate with and comprehend the needs of your citizens.
8. What qualifications do your home managers have?
When it pertains to the day-to-day organisation of managing your neighborhood, you’ll want to guarantee that the managers who will be dealing with your house have the right training and certifications to handle the circumstances that inevitably occur. Look for companies that offer knowledgeable management teams with bench depth, and that supply associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and policies are continuously changing, guarantee that your home supervisor depends on date, as evidenced by expert subscriptions and training.
9. How do you handle maintenance issues when they develop?
A good residential management company will have procedures in place that plainly define how they’ll react to maintenance and other emergency issues that may arise– since as we all know, these issues always happen when we least expect them. Find out if a property management company has their own maintenance crew and if they work with favored suppliers. Will they get numerous quotes, negotiate the best cost and pay costs on your behalf? The best property management company for you will be invested in conserving your community money and supply you with cost-effective upkeep services.
10. How frequently will you communicate with me?
Look for a company that sets up a routine schedule of interaction, such as regular monthly reports and statements. Going to regular board meetings is an important part of supplying the very best service and handling a property well. Additionally, the very best property management business ought to be available 24/7 and able to answer regular questions rapidly. Search for HOA management business with a 24-hour client care center, which offers answers to residents’ concerns, while freeing up the supervisor to manage the property.
If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of an expert property management company and what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by submitting this type today.