Property management Knockmajor
Full Property management for just €50 + vat per month
Knockmajor area residential property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for property management in Knockmajor, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our property management service in Knockmajor can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current property management in Knockmajor.
Here’s a little bit about what our property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Knockmajor
property management Near Cloghpook
commercial property management Near Ballycomy
property management Near Coan
property management Near Castlecomer-Donaguile
commercial property management Near The Butts
property management Near Castlecomer
commercial property management Near Johnswell
commercial property management Near Mohil
property management Near Coolbaun
How to Choose the Best Property management Company
Discovering the best property management company for your community can be a complex task. Busier realty markets might have dozens of property management companies that you can select from, and they may seem really similar in the beginning glance.
How do you identify which property management company will provide you with the best service? Here are 10 concerns that you need to ask when speaking with property or homeowner association (HOA) management companies to assist you make the essential choice.
1. The length of time have you been handling residential or commercial properties?
Property management companies may come and go, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Discovering a property management company that has remained in business for a long time is an exceptional method to make sure that your property management company is here to stay. Not to point out having an expert property management company with years of knowledge could show very valuable if your community requires legal, accounting, emergency situation action, and maintenance know-how. The greatest benefit by far is that a company with longevity has more than likely encountered and solved any issue or issue your community has; there’s nothing they have not seen before.
2. How many properties do you manage?
There is no right or incorrect answer, however a lower ratio of properties to manager frequently implies that your supervisor will have more time for you and your needs, and will be able to offer the best service. Sometimes, citizens relate company size with more dedicated service. While you may believe you would be much better served by a small, family-run service, this isn’t really always the case. Small business may be extended thin, with one supervisor throughout lots of properties, typically with no back-up assistance must the supervisor become ill or need to require time off. Normally, the bigger companies have a higher depth of experience and resources, which allow them to deliver much better service to your neighborhood.
3. Will I have simple access to the management group?
Being able to get in touch with someone who can deal with issues rapidly and make decisions is essential. The right property management company need to have the ability to provide you with different methods of contact. Look for companies that have purchased property management software application, which permits direct communication with the management team, and can be quicker and more efficient than more old types of communication.
4. Do you have references?
The best property management companies will have the ability to easily offer customer references, evaluations and testimonials. Pay special focus on the evaluations of services that are crucial to you, or from residential or commercial properties just like yours.
5. Exactly what are the terms of the contract?
A full-service property management agreement is typically anywhere from one to two years long– and your domestic management company may have charges or fees related to ending your contract early. If this holds true, you’ll wish to find out about it instantly. On the other side, there may be included advantages to renewing a contract every year.
6. What services are consisted of?
A company might call itself a full-service residential management company. Nevertheless, this can suggest extremely various things within the market. Will the company aid with tactical planning, organizing preventative maintenance and fund collection? Obtain a list of what services are included prior to you sign an agreement. Likewise, ask if the cost you are estimated is all-encompassing, or if exist any extra fees. Understanding what you will pay both upfront and on a recurring basis is important and can help you make the very best choice for your neighborhood. Finally, be certain to ask about other resources offered to support your supervisor, including legal, personnels, training and engineering.
7. How will a property supervisor be selected for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether condos, high-rise or large communities are various. In order to supply the best service, property management business need to have a detailed process to find the ideal manager to fit the needs of your neighborhood. For example, if a number of your community’s homeowners speak a foreign language– the right property management company will have the ability to staff your neighborhood with a manager who is fluent because language and can interact with and understand the requirements of your citizens.
8. What certifications do your home or business supervisors have?
When it comes to the day-to-day business of managing your neighborhood, you’ll wish to ensure that the supervisors who will be dealing with your house have the ideal training and certifications to deal with the situations that undoubtedly emerge. Try to find business that offer experienced management groups with bench depth, and that supply associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and policies are continuously changing, ensure that your property supervisor depends on date, as evidenced by professional subscriptions and training.
9. How do you deal with upkeep problems when they occur?
A good property management company will have treatments in place that clearly define how they’ll respond to upkeep and any other emergency situation concerns that may occur– since as all of us know, these issues constantly take place when we least expect them. Discover if a property management company has their own upkeep team and if they deal with favored vendors. Will they get several quotes, work out the very best rate and pay bills on your behalf? The best property management company for you will be bought conserving your community money and provide you with economical maintenance options.
10. How frequently will you communicate with me?
Look for a company that sets up a regular schedule of communication, such as regular monthly reports and statements. Going to regular board meetings is an essential part of supplying the very best service and managing a property well. Additionally, the very best property management companies must be available 24/7 and able to answer routine questions quickly. Try to find HOA management business with a 24-hour consumer care center, which supplies answers to homeowners’ questions, while freeing up the manager to manage the property.
If you’re interested in discovering more about the benefits of a professional property management company and what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by submitting this form today.