Property management Kells
Full Property management for just €50 + vat per month
Kells area residential property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for property management in Kells, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our property management service in Kells can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current property management in Kells.
Here’s a little bit about what our property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Kells
property management Near Stonyford
property management Near Burnchurch
property management Near Kilree
commercial property management Near Dunnamaggan
commercial property management Near Barrettstown
commercial property management Near Knocktopher
property management Near Newmarket
property management Near Callan
property management Near Bennettsbridge
How to Choose the Best Property management Company
Finding the best property management company for your community can be a complicated task. Busier realty markets may have dozens of domestic management companies that you can pick from, and they may appear very comparable at first glance.
How do you determine which property management company will provide you with the very best service? Here are 10 concerns that you should ask when seeking advice from property or homeowner association (HOA) management companies to help you make the important choice.
1. For how long have you been managing properties?
Property management business may reoccur, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Finding a property management company that has been in business for a long time is an outstanding method to guarantee that your property management company is here to stay. Not to discuss having an expert property management company with decades of know-how might show very helpful if your neighborhood needs legal, accounting, emergency reaction, and maintenance know-how. The greatest advantage by far is that a company with longevity has actually probably experienced and solved any issue or problem your community has; there’s nothing they haven’t seen before.
2. The number of residential or commercial properties do you manage?
There is no right or incorrect response, however a lower ratio of homes to supervisor frequently suggests that your manager will have more time for you and your needs, and will be able to offer the best service. In some cases, citizens relate company size with more dedicated service. While you may think you would be much better served by a small, family-run business, this isn’t really always the case. Small business might be extended thin, with one supervisor throughout numerous residential or commercial properties, often with no back-up support ought to the supervisor become ill or need to require time off. Usually, the bigger business have a higher depth of experience and resources, which permit them to provide much better service to your neighborhood.
3. Will I have simple access to the management team?
Being able to contact somebody who can manage problems quickly and make decisions is important. The right property management company ought to be able to supply you with various techniques of contact. Try to find business that have actually bought property management software, which allows for direct interaction with the management team, and can be quicker and more efficient than more old types of communication.
4. Do you have referrals?
The very best property management business will be able to easily offer customer referrals, evaluations and testimonials. Pay unique attention to the evaluations of services that are crucial to you, or from residential or commercial properties similar to yours.
5. What are the terms of the contract?
A full-service property management contract is usually anywhere from one to 2 years long– and your domestic management company might have charges or fees associated with ending your agreement early. If this is true, you’ll want to learn about it right away. On the other hand, there may be added advantages to restoring a contract year after year.
6. What services are included?
An organization may call itself a full-service property management company. Nevertheless, this can mean extremely different things within the market. Will the company help with strategic planning, setting up preventative upkeep and fund collection? Get a list of exactly what services are included prior to you sign a contract. Also, ask if the rate you are quoted is all-encompassing, or if exist any extra fees. Comprehending exactly what you will pay both upfront and on a repeating basis is important and can assist you make the best choice for your neighborhood. Lastly, be certain to ask about other resources readily available to support your supervisor, including legal, personnels, training and engineering.
7. How will a property manager be picked for my community?
All HOAs whether apartments, high-rise or large neighborhoods are different. In order to offer the best service, property management business need to have an in-depth procedure to discover the right manager to fit the needs of your community. For example, if much of your neighborhood’s residents speak a foreign language– the best property management company will have the ability to staff your community with a supervisor who is fluent in that language and can interact with and understand the requirements of your residents.
8. What credentials do your property managers have?
When it comes to the day-to-day business of managing your community, you’ll wish to ensure that the supervisors who will be working with your residential property have the ideal training and qualifications to handle the scenarios that undoubtedly develop. Look for business that offer skilled management teams with bench depth, and that supply associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and guidelines are constantly changing, guarantee that your property manager is up to date, as evidenced by expert memberships and training.
9. How do you manage maintenance concerns when they emerge?
A good domestic management company will have procedures in location that clearly specify how they’ll react to upkeep and any other emergency issues that might arise– due to the fact that as we all understand, these problems constantly occur when we least anticipate them. Learn if a property management company has their own maintenance crew and if they work with preferred suppliers. Will they get multiple quotes, work out the best rate and pay costs in your place? The ideal property management company for you will be purchased saving your neighborhood cash and provide you with economical upkeep services.
10. How often will you interact with me?
Try to find a company that sets up a routine schedule of communication, such as regular monthly reports and declarations. Attending routine board meetings is an essential part of providing the very best service and handling a property well. Furthermore, the very best property management companies should be accessible 24/7 and able to address regular questions quickly. Look for HOA management companies with a 24-hour consumer care center, which supplies answers to locals’ concerns, while freeing up the supervisor to manage the property.
If you’re interested in discovering more about the benefits of an expert property management company and exactly what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by submitting this form today.