Property management Dundalk
Full Property management for just €50 + vat per month
Dundalk area residential property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for property management in Dundalk, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our property management service in Dundalk can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current property management in Dundalk.
Here’s a little bit about what our property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Dundalk
property management Near Kilcurly
property management Near Kilcurry
commercial property management Near Knockbridge
commercial property management Near Ravensdale
commercial property management Near Jenkinstown
commercial property management Near Dromiskin
commercial property management Near Chanonrock
commercial property management Near Louth
commercial property management Near Castlebellingham
How to Choose the Best Property management Company
Finding the best property management company for your community can be a complex job. Busier real estate markets may have lots of property management companies that you can select from, and they may appear extremely comparable at first look.
How do you figure out which property management company will offer you with the best service? Here are 10 concerns that you ought to ask when seeking advice from property or homeowner association (HOA) management business to help you make the essential decision.
1. The length of time have you been handling properties?
Property management business might reoccur, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Finding a property management company that has remained in the business for a long time is an outstanding way to ensure that your house management company is here to remain. Not to mention having an expert property management company with decades of competence might prove really helpful if your community requires legal, accounting, emergency situation action, and upkeep proficiency. The greatest benefit by far is that a company with durability has actually probably experienced and solved any issue or issue your neighborhood has; there’s nothing they haven’t seen before.
2. The number of residential or commercial properties do you handle?
There is no right or wrong answer, however a lower ratio of residential or commercial properties to supervisor often indicates that your supervisor will have more time for you and your needs, and will have the ability to offer the best service. In some cases, citizens equate company size with more devoted service. While you might think you would be much better served by a small, family-run organisation, this isn’t really always the case. Little business may be extended thin, with one supervisor across many properties, typically with no back-up support needs to the manager become ill or need to take time off. Normally, the bigger business have a greater depth of experience and resources, which enable them to deliver better service to your neighborhood.
3. Will I have simple access to the management group?
Having the ability to contact someone who can deal with problems rapidly and make decisions is essential. The right property management company ought to be able to offer you with numerous methods of contact. Try to find business that have actually purchased property management software application, which allows for direct communication with the management team, and can be quicker and more effective than more old-fashioned kinds of communication.
4. Do you have recommendations?
The best property management companies will have the ability to quickly supply customer recommendations, evaluations and testimonials. Pay unique focus on the evaluations of services that are essential to you, or from homes much like yours.
5. What are the regards to the agreement?
A full-service property management agreement is typically anywhere from one to two years long– and your domestic management company might have penalties or fees related to ending your contract early. If this is true, you’ll wish to learn about it instantly. On the other side, there may be included benefits to renewing an agreement year after year.
6. What services are included?
A company may call itself a full-service property management company. Nevertheless, this can indicate really various things within the market. Will the company aid with strategic planning, arranging preventative maintenance and fund collection? Acquire a list of what services are included before you sign an agreement. Likewise, ask if the cost you are quoted is extensive, or if are there any extra costs. Understanding exactly what you will pay both in advance and on a recurring basis is essential and can assist you make the very best choice for your neighborhood. Lastly, be specific to inquire about other resources offered to support your supervisor, consisting of legal, personnels, training and engineering.
7. How will a property manager be selected for my community?
All HOAs whether condos, high-rise or big communities are various. In order to provide the best service, property management companies ought to have a detailed process to find the ideal supervisor to fit the needs of your neighborhood. For example, if a lot of your community’s citizens speak a foreign language– the best property management company will be able to staff your neighborhood with a supervisor who is proficient in that language and can interact with and understand the requirements of your citizens.
8. What credentials do your house supervisors have?
When it comes to the everyday organisation of managing your neighborhood, you’ll wish to make sure that the managers who will be dealing with your house have the right training and credentials to deal with the situations that undoubtedly develop. Look for companies that provide experienced management groups with bench depth, which provide associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and guidelines are continuously altering, make sure that your home manager is up to date, as evidenced by professional memberships and training.
9. How do you handle maintenance issues when they arise?
A great property management company will have procedures in location that clearly define how they’ll react to maintenance and any other emergency issues that might emerge– due to the fact that as all of us understand, these concerns always happen when we least anticipate them. Discover if a property management company has their own maintenance team and if they work with preferred suppliers. Will they get multiple quotes, work out the very best rate and pay expenses on your behalf? The ideal property management company for you will be purchased conserving your community loan and supply you with cost-effective upkeep solutions.
10. How often will you communicate with me?
Look for a company that establishes a regular schedule of communication, such as monthly reports and declarations. Going to routine board meetings is a vital part of supplying the best service and managing a property well. In addition, the best property management business ought to be accessible 24/7 and able to respond to routine questions rapidly. Search for HOA management companies with a 24-hour customer care center, which supplies responses to residents’ questions, while freeing up the supervisor to handle the property.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the advantages of a professional property management company and exactly what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by filling out this kind today.