Property management Curragh
Full Property management for just €50 + vat per month
Curragh area residential property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for property management in Curragh, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our property management service in Curragh can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current property management in Curragh.
Here’s a little bit about what our property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:-Keyword- Near Curragh
-Keyword- Near Athgarvan
-Keyword- Near The curragh
-Keyword- Near Brownstown
-Keyword- Near Droichead Nua
-Keyword- Near Kilcullen
-Keyword- Near Maddenstown
-Keyword- Near Old Kilcullen
-Keyword- Near Milemill
-Keyword- Near Suncroft
How to Choose the Best Property management Company
Finding the best property management company for your community can be a complicated job. Busier property markets might have dozens of property management companies that you can choose from, and they may seem really similar initially glimpse.
How do you identify which property management company will supply you with the best service? Here are 10 concerns that you must ask when seeking advice from property or house owner association (HOA) management companies to help you make the essential decision.
1. For how long have you been handling homes?
Property management companies may reoccur, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Discovering a property management company that has remained in business for a long time is an exceptional way to guarantee that your house management company is here to remain. Not to mention having a professional property management company with years of proficiency could show very handy if your community requires legal, accounting, emergency situation action, and maintenance expertise. The biggest advantage by far is that a company with longevity has most likely encountered and solved any issue or problem your neighborhood has; there’s nothing they have not seen prior to.
2. The number of properties do you manage?
There is no right or wrong response, but a lower ratio of residential or commercial properties to supervisor often suggests that your supervisor will have more time for you and your requirements, and will be able to provide the best service. Sometimes, homeowners equate company size with more dedicated service. While you may think you would be better served by a small, family-run organisation, this isn’t really always the case. Little companies might be extended thin, with one manager throughout many homes, often with no back-up assistance must the supervisor ended up being ill or have to require time off. Typically, the larger business have a greater depth of experience and resources, which allow them to provide better service to your neighborhood.
3. Will I have easy access to the management group?
Having the ability to get in touch with someone who can handle issues rapidly and make decisions is vital. The best property management company must be able to supply you with numerous techniques of contact. Search for business that have actually invested in property management software, which enables direct communication with the management team, and can be quicker and more effective than more old kinds of interaction.
4. Do you have referrals?
The best property management business will be able to easily provide customer recommendations, reviews and testimonials. Pay unique focus on the evaluations of services that are essential to you, or from properties similar to yours.
5. What are the terms of the agreement?
A full-service property management agreement is usually anywhere from one to 2 years long– and your domestic management company may have penalties or fees connected with ending your agreement early. If this is true, you’ll wish to learn more about it instantly. On the other hand, there might be added advantages to renewing an agreement year after year.
6. What services are included?
An organization might call itself a full-service property management company. Nevertheless, this can mean really different things within the market. Will the company assist with strategic planning, organizing preventative upkeep and fund collection? Get a list of exactly what services are included prior to you sign an agreement. Likewise, ask if the cost you are priced quote is complete, or if exist any extra charges. Understanding exactly what you will pay both in advance and on a recurring basis is necessary and can help you make the best choice for your neighborhood. Lastly, be particular to inquire about other resources offered to support your supervisor, consisting of legal, human resources, training and engineering.
7. How will a property manager be chosen for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether apartments, high-rise or big neighborhoods are various. In order to supply the very best service, property management companies must have a comprehensive process to discover the right manager to fit the needs of your community. For instance, if much of your community’s locals speak a foreign language– the right property management company will be able to staff your neighborhood with a supervisor who is fluent in that language and can interact with and comprehend the needs of your homeowners.
8. What credentials do your property supervisors have?
When it pertains to the daily business of handling your community, you’ll wish to make sure that the managers who will be working with your home have the best training and credentials to deal with the circumstances that undoubtedly emerge. Search for business that offer skilled management groups with bench depth, which provide associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and guidelines are continuously changing, guarantee that your house supervisor is up to date, as evidenced by professional memberships and training.
9. How do you deal with upkeep issues when they occur?
A great domestic management company will have treatments in place that plainly specify how they’ll respond to upkeep and any other emergency situation problems that might develop– because as we all know, these issues constantly occur when we least expect them. Discover if a property management company has their own upkeep team and if they deal with favored vendors. Will they get several quotes, work out the best price and pay expenses in your place? The ideal property management company for you will be invested in saving your neighborhood cash and offer you with cost-efficient upkeep services.
10. How often will you communicate with me?
Search for a company that sets up a regular schedule of interaction, such as monthly reports and statements. Attending routine board meetings is a vital part of supplying the very best service and managing a property well. Additionally, the very best property management companies need to be available 24/7 and able to respond to routine concerns rapidly. Try to find HOA management business with a 24-hour consumer care center, which provides responses to citizens’ questions, while maximizing the manager to manage the property.
If you’re interested in discovering more about the advantages of an expert property management company and what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by completing this form today.