- Updated On:
- June 18, 2019
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
CONERNEY ESTATE AGENTS are proud to present to market this stunning three bedroom, stylishly decorated, south-westerly facing apartment for its first letting in a superb location in Dublin City.
Set on the first floor of Grand Canal Court, this property is dual aspect with excellent natural light throughout the property and fitted to an exceptionally high standard.
There are floor to ceiling windows in the sitting/living room with stunning views of the Grand Canal and its leafy surroundings that is not overlooked and gets exceptional privacy in the sitting room and balcony.
The whole apartment was extensively refurbished recently by the owners and finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout.
There is a large open plan living room with three different aspects, floor to ceiling windows providing stunning views of the Canal.
There is a south-westerly facing balcony that catches all the afternoon and evening sun.
The kitchen is fitted with high-gloss kitchen units, with integrated appliances and walnut effect worktops. Fitted with all mod cons including wine cooler, large fridge-freezer and the large island in the middle is fantastic.
All bedrooms are good sized doubles, all are fitted with quality built in wardrobes and the master is en-suite.
The main bathroom is finished in a lovely cream tile, fitted with bath and shower.
The property has a B3 energy rating so it is very warm in addition to “Hive” controlled gas fired central heating system.
This property also comes with two parking spaces, usually apartments only come with one space and it also has free bin service.
Located on Herberton Road, Rialto, it is close to a host of local amenities and provides easy access to the Coombe Maternity Hospital, St James Hospital, Griffith College and the City Centre; it is 3km to Christchurch and 4km to St. Stephen’s Green. It is a 7 minute walk to Rialto Luas stop on the Red Line that provides a direct link to the IFSC, and there are numerous bus routes within walking distance. It is a 15 minute drive to the M50, and there is a Cycle lane that runs the length of the Canal that provides direct access to the City Centre and the Central Business Districts of Dublin 1, 2 and 4.
All is all, this is a fabulous apartment.
Extremely well fitted and tastefully re-decorated throughout, finished to very high standard and set in an excellent location.
This property really needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
For an immediate viewing, please apply online, leave your name and number and we will get right back to you to arrange a viewing time.
Viewing Highly Recommended!
– Central location
– Close to all amenities
– Excellent transport links
– First floor apartment
– Balcony & large floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Grand Canal
– Bay Windows with Motorised Blinds & Curtains (on remote control)
– South facing providing lots of sunlight throughout the apartment
– Dual Aspect with Excellent Natural Light
– Professionally designed and very well equipped Kitchen with lots of space saving areas
– All Appliance are AEG: Induction Hob including a Gas Burner, Oven, Microwave, and Fridge-Freezer
– Integrated dishwasher and washing machine/dryer
– Kitchen also includes a Breakfast Bench and a Wine Cooler
– Extensive storage space includes a big store room with shelving. Also under bed storage in bedrooms and large wardrobes.
– Efficient central heating system with thermostat control (Hive installed)
– Wired for Virgin Media phone, cable and broadband services
– Wired with own Satellite in Open Plan Kitchen/Living and Bedroom
– Alarm System
– 2 Parking Spaces Available