Commercial property management Templepark
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Templepark area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Templepark, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Templepark can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Templepark.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Templepark
property management Near Barna
property management Near Cloughjordan
property management Near Rath
property management Near Kilcomin
property management Near Glenahilty
commercial property management Near Moneygall
property management Near Dunkerrin
commercial property management Near Camira
commercial property management Near Shinrone
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Finding the best property management company for your community can be an intricate task. Busier realty markets might have dozens of residential management business that you can select from, and they might seem really comparable at first look.
How do you determine which property management company will offer you with the best service? Here are 10 questions that you ought to ask when talking to property or homeowner association (HOA) management business to help you make the important decision.
1. How long have you been handling residential or commercial properties?
Property management companies might reoccur, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Discovering a property management company that has remained in the business for some time is an outstanding method to guarantee that your home or business management company is here to remain. Not to point out having an expert property management company with decades of expertise could prove very practical if your neighborhood requires legal, accounting, emergency situation reaction, and maintenance know-how. The most significant benefit by far is that a company with longevity has actually more than likely come across and solved any issue or problem your neighborhood has; there’s absolutely nothing they haven’t seen prior to.
2. How many residential or commercial properties do you manage?
There is no right or wrong response, however a lower ratio of homes to supervisor frequently indicates that your manager will have more time for you and your needs, and will be able to supply the best service. In some cases, residents correspond company size with more dedicated service. While you might believe you would be better served by a little, family-run service, this isn’t really always the case. Small business may be stretched thin, with one supervisor throughout lots of properties, typically with no back-up assistance needs to the manager become ill or need to take time off. Generally, the bigger business have a higher depth of experience and resources, which permit them to provide better service to your community.
3. Will I have easy access to the management team?
Being able to connect with someone who can manage problems quickly and make decisions is essential. The best property management company need to be able to provide you with different methods of contact. Try to find companies that have actually bought property management software, which enables direct interaction with the management team, and can be quicker and more efficient than more old-fashioned types of interaction.
4. Do you have references?
The best property management companies will have the ability to easily offer consumer recommendations, reviews and testimonials. Pay special focus on the reviews of services that are most important to you, or from homes just like yours.
5. Exactly what are the regards to the contract?
A full-service property management agreement is generally anywhere from one to 2 years long– and your residential management company may have penalties or charges related to ending your agreement early. If this holds true, you’ll wish to discover it immediately. On the other side, there might be included advantages to restoring a contract year after year.
6. What services are consisted of?
An organization may call itself a full-service residential management company. However, this can suggest extremely various things within the industry. Will the company assist with strategic planning, setting up preventative upkeep and fund collection? Obtain a list of exactly what services are included before you sign a contract. Likewise, ask if the price you are quoted is complete, or if exist any extra charges. Understanding what you will pay both upfront and on a repeating basis is important and can help you make the very best choice for your community. Lastly, be certain to ask about other resources available to support your supervisor, including legal, human resources, training and engineering.
7. How will a property supervisor be picked for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether condominiums, high-rise or big neighborhoods are various. In order to offer the very best service, property management business should have an in-depth procedure to find the right manager to fit the needs of your neighborhood. For instance, if much of your neighborhood’s residents speak a foreign language– the best property management company will have the ability to staff your neighborhood with a manager who is proficient because language and can communicate with and understand the needs of your residents.
8. What qualifications do your property managers have?
When it concerns the day-to-day company of handling your neighborhood, you’ll wish to ensure that the managers who will be working with your residential property have the ideal training and qualifications to handle the scenarios that inevitably arise. Look for companies that offer experienced management groups with bench depth, which provide associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and guidelines are constantly changing, guarantee that your property supervisor is up to date, as evidenced by expert memberships and training.
9. How do you manage maintenance concerns when they develop?
An excellent residential management company will have procedures in location that clearly define how they’ll react to upkeep and other emergency situation issues that may occur– since as all of us understand, these issues always occur when we least anticipate them. Discover if a property management company has their own maintenance team and if they work with preferred vendors. Will they get multiple quotes, work out the very best rate and pay expenses in your place? The ideal property management company for you will be bought conserving your community cash and provide you with economical upkeep services.
10. How often will you communicate with me?
Search for a company that sets up a routine schedule of interaction, such as monthly reports and declarations. Attending regular board conferences is a vital part of providing the very best service and handling a property well. Furthermore, the best property management business need to be accessible 24/7 and able to respond to routine concerns quickly. Try to find HOA management companies with a 24-hour client care center, which offers responses to residents’ concerns, while maximizing the manager to handle the property.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the advantages of an expert property management company and exactly what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by filling out this type today.