Commercial property management Templepark
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Templepark area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Templepark, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Templepark can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Templepark.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Templepark
commercial property management Near Barna
property management Near Cloughjordan
property management Near Rath
commercial property management Near Kilcomin
commercial property management Near Glenahilty
property management Near Moneygall
commercial property management Near Dunkerrin
commercial property management Near Camira
property management Near Shinrone
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Finding the very best property management company for your community can be a complex job. Busier property markets might have dozens of domestic management companies that you can select from, and they may seem extremely similar initially glance.
How do you identify which property management company will offer you with the best service? Here are 10 questions that you need to ask when consulting with property or house owner association (HOA) management companies to help you make the important choice.
1. For how long have you been managing residential or commercial properties?
Property management business might come and go, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Finding a property management company that has actually remained in business for some time is an excellent method to ensure that your house management company is here to remain. Not to mention having an expert property management company with years of expertise could prove really practical if your neighborhood needs legal, accounting, emergency situation reaction, and maintenance know-how. The most significant advantage by far is that a company with durability has actually probably experienced and fixed any problem or problem your neighborhood has; there’s nothing they have not seen prior to.
2. How many residential or commercial properties do you manage?
There is no right or wrong answer, but a lower ratio of residential or commercial properties to manager typically means that your supervisor will have more time for you and your requirements, and will be able to provide the very best service. Often, citizens relate company size with more dedicated service. While you may think you would be much better served by a little, family-run service, this isn’t constantly the case. Small companies might be stretched thin, with one supervisor throughout numerous homes, often without any back-up support should the supervisor ended up being ill or need to take time off. Generally, the bigger business have a higher depth of experience and resources, which permit them to provide better service to your neighborhood.
3. Will I have simple access to the management team?
Having the ability to contact someone who can manage issues quickly and deciding is necessary. The best property management company need to have the ability to offer you with numerous techniques of contact. Try to find companies that have purchased property management software, which enables direct communication with the management group, and can be quicker and more effective than more old-fashioned forms of communication.
4. Do you have referrals?
The best property management business will be able to easily provide customer recommendations, evaluations and reviews. Pay special focus on the reviews of services that are most important to you, or from homes just like yours.
5. What are the regards to the agreement?
A full-service property management contract is typically anywhere from one to two years long– and your domestic management company might have charges or fees related to ending your contract early. If this holds true, you’ll want to find out about it instantly. On the flip side, there may be included advantages to renewing a contract year after year.
6. What services are included?
A company might call itself a full-service residential management company. Nevertheless, this can indicate extremely various things within the market. Will the company aid with tactical planning, arranging preventative upkeep and fund collection? Get a list of what services are consisted of before you sign an agreement. Also, ask if the price you are quoted is all-encompassing, or if exist any extra fees. Comprehending exactly what you will pay both upfront and on a repeating basis is important and can assist you make the best decision for your community. Lastly, be particular to ask about other resources offered to support your supervisor, including legal, human resources, training and engineering.
7. How will a property supervisor be chosen for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether condos, high-rise or large neighborhoods are various. In order to provide the very best service, property management business need to have a detailed process to find the ideal supervisor to fit the requirements of your neighborhood. For example, if many of your community’s citizens speak a foreign language– the right property management company will be able to staff your neighborhood with a manager who is proficient because language and can interact with and comprehend the requirements of your homeowners.
8. What qualifications do your house managers have?
When it pertains to the daily service of handling your neighborhood, you’ll want to ensure that the supervisors who will be dealing with your house have the right training and qualifications to handle the scenarios that inevitably occur. Search for companies that offer knowledgeable management groups with bench depth, which supply associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and policies are constantly changing, ensure that your home supervisor depends on date, as evidenced by expert subscriptions and training.
9. How do you manage maintenance issues when they arise?
A great domestic management company will have treatments in place that clearly specify how they’ll respond to maintenance and any other emergency problems that might emerge– since as we all understand, these issues constantly happen when we least expect them. Discover if a property management company has their own maintenance crew and if they deal with preferred vendors. Will they get several quotes, negotiate the very best rate and pay expenses in your place? The ideal property management company for you will be bought conserving your community money and supply you with cost-effective upkeep services.
10. How often will you interact with me?
Search for a company that establishes a regular schedule of communication, such as monthly reports and declarations. Participating in regular board meetings is a vital part of supplying the best service and handling a property well. In addition, the best property management companies must be accessible 24/7 and able to respond to routine concerns rapidly. Look for HOA management companies with a 24-hour customer care center, which supplies answers to homeowners’ questions, while freeing up the supervisor to manage the property.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the advantages of an expert property management company and what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by completing this form today.