Commercial property management Ravensdale
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Ravensdale area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Ravensdale, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Ravensdale can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Ravensdale.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:-Keyword- Near Ravensdale
-Keyword- Near Kilcurry
-Keyword- Near Omeath
-Keyword- Near Dundalk
-Keyword- Near Jenkinstown
-Keyword- Near Kilcurly
-Keyword- Near Carlingford
-Keyword- Near The Bush
-Keyword- Near Knockbridge
-Keyword- Near Silverbridge
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Finding the very best property management company for your neighborhood can be a complicated task. Busier real estate markets might have dozens of domestic management business that you can choose from, and they may seem very similar at first look.
How do you figure out which property management company will offer you with the best service? Here are 10 concerns that you must ask when consulting with property or homeowner association (HOA) management companies to assist you make the essential choice.
1. How long have you been handling residential or commercial properties?
Property management companies might reoccur, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Discovering a property management company that has remained in the business for a long time is an exceptional method to ensure that your house management company is here to remain. Not to mention having an expert property management company with years of competence might show extremely valuable if your community requires legal, accounting, emergency reaction, and maintenance knowledge. The most significant benefit by far is that a company with longevity has more than likely encountered and resolved any problem or problem your community has; there’s absolutely nothing they haven’t seen prior to.
2. How many residential or commercial properties do you handle?
There is no right or incorrect answer, however a lower ratio of properties to supervisor typically means that your manager will have more time for you and your needs, and will have the ability to provide the very best service. Sometimes, residents relate company size with more devoted service. While you might think you would be much better served by a little, family-run business, this isn’t really always the case. Small companies might be extended thin, with one supervisor throughout many homes, typically without any back-up support needs to the supervisor become ill or have to require time off. Typically, the bigger business have a higher depth of experience and resources, which allow them to provide much better service to your neighborhood.
3. Will I have easy access to the management team?
Being able to contact somebody who can deal with problems quickly and make decisions is important. The ideal property management company should have the ability to provide you with numerous techniques of contact. Try to find companies that have actually purchased property management software, which enables direct interaction with the management team, and can be quicker and more effective than more antiquated types of communication.
4. Do you have referrals?
The best property management business will be able to quickly provide consumer recommendations, evaluations and reviews. Pay unique focus on the reviews of services that are most important to you, or from homes much like yours.
5. What are the terms of the agreement?
A full-service property management contract is usually anywhere from one to two years long– and your domestic management company may have charges or fees connected with ending your agreement early. If this holds true, you’ll wish to learn more about it instantly. On the other hand, there may be added benefits to restoring a contract every year.
6. What services are consisted of?
An organization may call itself a full-service property management company. However, this can imply very various things within the market. Will the company assist with strategic planning, arranging preventative maintenance and fund collection? Obtain a list of exactly what services are included prior to you sign an agreement. Also, ask if the rate you are estimated is extensive, or if exist any extra fees. Comprehending what you will pay both in advance and on a repeating basis is necessary and can assist you make the very best choice for your community. Lastly, be specific to inquire about other resources offered to support your supervisor, including legal, human resources, training and engineering.
7. How will a property manager be picked for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether apartments, high-rise or big neighborhoods are different. In order to supply the very best service, property management business need to have an in-depth procedure to discover the right manager to fit the needs of your neighborhood. For example, if much of your neighborhood’s residents speak a foreign language– the best property management company will be able to staff your community with a manager who is fluent in that language and can communicate with and comprehend the needs of your citizens.
8. What qualifications do your property managers have?
When it comes to the everyday organisation of handling your community, you’ll wish to ensure that the managers who will be dealing with your home have the best training and certifications to deal with the scenarios that inevitably emerge. Look for companies that offer knowledgeable management groups with bench depth, and that offer associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and policies are continuously changing, ensure that your home or business manager is up to date, as evidenced by expert memberships and training.
9. How do you handle maintenance concerns when they occur?
A good residential management company will have treatments in location that plainly specify how they’ll react to upkeep and any other emergency situation problems that may develop– due to the fact that as all of us know, these concerns constantly take place when we least expect them. Learn if a property management company has their own maintenance crew and if they work with favored vendors. Will they get several quotes, work out the best cost and pay bills on your behalf? The ideal property management company for you will be invested in conserving your neighborhood cash and supply you with cost-efficient upkeep options.
10. How often will you communicate with me?
Search for a company that sets up a regular schedule of communication, such as month-to-month reports and statements. Attending regular board conferences is an essential part of offering the best service and managing a property well. Furthermore, the very best property management business need to be accessible 24/7 and able to answer routine questions quickly. Try to find HOA management business with a 24-hour client care center, which offers answers to locals’ concerns, while maximizing the supervisor to handle the property.
If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of a professional property management company and exactly what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by filling out this form today.