Commercial property management Pollagh
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Pollagh area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Pollagh, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Pollagh can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Pollagh.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Pollagh
property management Near Derrycooly
property management Near Lemanaghan
property management Near Oughter
commercial property management Near Grogan
property management Near Ballycumber
commercial property management Near Ferbane
property management Near Blue Ball
property management Near Tinmuck
commercial property management Near Brackny
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Finding the very best property management company for your community can be a complicated task. Busier realty markets might have lots of domestic management business that you can select from, and they may appear extremely comparable in the beginning look.
How do you figure out which property management company will provide you with the very best service? Here are 10 concerns that you should ask when consulting with property or house owner association (HOA) management companies to assist you make the essential choice.
1. How long have you been managing residential or commercial properties?
Property management business might reoccur, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Finding a property management company that has actually remained in business for some time is an outstanding way to ensure that your home management company is here to remain. Not to discuss having a professional property management company with years of proficiency could prove extremely helpful if your community requires legal, accounting, emergency reaction, and upkeep competence. The most significant advantage by far is that a company with longevity has probably come across and fixed any concern or issue your neighborhood has; there’s absolutely nothing they haven’t seen prior to.
2. The number of residential or commercial properties do you manage?
There is no right or wrong answer, however a lower ratio of residential or commercial properties to manager typically suggests that your manager will have more time for you and your requirements, and will be able to supply the best service. Sometimes, residents equate company size with more devoted service. While you may think you would be better served by a small, family-run organisation, this isn’t always the case. Small companies might be extended thin, with one supervisor throughout lots of homes, typically without any back-up assistance ought to the manager become ill or need to take some time off. Typically, the larger business have a higher depth of experience and resources, which allow them to provide much better service to your community.
3. Will I have simple access to the management group?
Having the ability to contact somebody who can handle issues quickly and make decisions is important. The right property management company must have the ability to provide you with various approaches of contact. Try to find companies that have actually purchased property management software, which permits direct communication with the management group, and can be quicker and more efficient than more antiquated kinds of communication.
4. Do you have references?
The very best property management companies will be able to easily provide client recommendations, reviews and reviews. Pay unique focus on the reviews of services that are most important to you, or from properties similar to yours.
5. What are the terms of the agreement?
A full-service property management contract is typically anywhere from one to two years long– and your property management company might have penalties or fees associated with ending your agreement early. If this holds true, you’ll want to discover it instantly. On the other side, there may be included benefits to renewing a contract year after year.
6. What services are included?
A company might call itself a full-service property management company. Nevertheless, this can imply very various things within the market. Will the company aid with strategic preparation, setting up preventative maintenance and fund collection? Acquire a list of exactly what services are included before you sign a contract. Also, ask if the rate you are priced estimate is all-encompassing, or if exist any extra costs. Comprehending what you will pay both in advance and on a repeating basis is important and can help you make the very best choice for your community. Lastly, be certain to inquire about other resources readily available to support your supervisor, including legal, personnels, training and engineering.
7. How will a property manager be picked for my community?
All HOAs whether condos, high-rise or large communities are different. In order to provide the best service, property management companies should have a detailed process to discover the ideal supervisor to fit the needs of your community. For example, if a lot of your community’s citizens speak a foreign language– the best property management company will have the ability to staff your neighborhood with a supervisor who is fluent because language and can interact with and comprehend the requirements of your locals.
8. What certifications do your home or business supervisors have?
When it comes to the day-to-day company of managing your community, you’ll want to make sure that the supervisors who will be dealing with your residential property have the best training and credentials to handle the situations that inevitably occur. Search for companies that provide knowledgeable management groups with bench depth, which offer associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and regulations are continuously changing, make sure that your house supervisor is up to date, as evidenced by expert subscriptions and training.
9. How do you manage maintenance concerns when they arise?
A good domestic management company will have treatments in place that clearly define how they’ll respond to upkeep and any other emergency situation problems that may emerge– because as we all know, these issues always happen when we least anticipate them. Find out if a property management company has their own upkeep team and if they work with preferred vendors. Will they get several quotes, work out the best rate and pay costs on your behalf? The right property management company for you will be invested in saving your community cash and supply you with affordable upkeep options.
10. How typically will you interact with me?
Search for a company that sets up a regular schedule of interaction, such as monthly reports and declarations. Attending routine board conferences is a crucial part of providing the very best service and handling a property well. In addition, the very best property management business need to be available 24/7 and able to respond to regular questions rapidly. Look for HOA management companies with a 24-hour consumer care center, which offers answers to homeowners’ questions, while maximizing the supervisor to handle the property.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the advantages of an expert property management company and exactly what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by filling out this type today.