Commercial property management Pollagh
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Pollagh area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Pollagh, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Pollagh can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Pollagh.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:-Keyword- Near Pollagh
-Keyword- Near Derrycooly
-Keyword- Near Lemanaghan
-Keyword- Near Oughter
-Keyword- Near Grogan
-Keyword- Near Ballycumber
-Keyword- Near Ferbane
-Keyword- Near Blue Ball
-Keyword- Near Tinmuck
-Keyword- Near Brackny
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Finding the very best property management company for your community can be an intricate task. Busier real estate markets might have dozens of residential management business that you can select from, and they may seem extremely comparable at first look.
How do you figure out which property management company will supply you with the very best service? Here are 10 questions that you must ask when consulting with property or property owner association (HOA) management companies to help you make the important decision.
1. The length of time have you been handling properties?
Property management business may come and go, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Discovering a property management company that has actually been in the business for a long time is an excellent way to ensure that your home management company is here to stay. Not to mention having an expert property management company with decades of competence could prove extremely valuable if your community needs legal, accounting, emergency reaction, and maintenance expertise. The greatest advantage by far is that a company with longevity has actually more than likely encountered and solved any concern or issue your neighborhood has; there’s nothing they haven’t seen before.
2. The number of homes do you handle?
There is no right or wrong answer, however a lower ratio of properties to supervisor frequently suggests that your supervisor will have more time for you and your requirements, and will be able to provide the best service. Often, homeowners correspond company size with more dedicated service. While you may think you would be better served by a small, family-run organisation, this isn’t always the case. Little business may be stretched thin, with one supervisor across lots of homes, often without any back-up assistance must the manager ended up being ill or need to require time off. Usually, the bigger companies have a greater depth of experience and resources, which allow them to provide better service to your neighborhood.
3. Will I have simple access to the management group?
Being able to contact somebody who can handle issues quickly and deciding is essential. The best property management company ought to be able to supply you with numerous methods of contact. Search for business that have actually bought property management software application, which enables direct communication with the management team, and can be quicker and more efficient than more old-fashioned forms of interaction.
4. Do you have references?
The very best property management business will have the ability to easily provide customer recommendations, evaluations and reviews. Pay unique attention to the reviews of services that are most important to you, or from residential or commercial properties similar to yours.
5. Exactly what are the regards to the contract?
A full-service property management agreement is generally anywhere from one to two years long– and your domestic management company may have penalties or costs associated with ending your agreement early. If this holds true, you’ll wish to discover it right away. On the other side, there may be added benefits to restoring a contract year after year.
6. What services are consisted of?
A company may call itself a full-service property management company. However, this can suggest very different things within the industry. Will the company aid with tactical preparation, arranging preventative maintenance and fund collection? Obtain a list of what services are included prior to you sign an agreement. Also, ask if the price you are priced quote is all-inclusive, or if exist any extra charges. Comprehending what you will pay both upfront and on a recurring basis is essential and can assist you make the best choice for your community. Finally, be specific to inquire about other resources readily available to support your manager, including legal, personnels, training and engineering.
7. How will a property manager be selected for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether condos, high-rise or large communities are various. In order to supply the very best service, property management companies should have a detailed process to discover the ideal manager to fit the requirements of your community. For instance, if many of your community’s locals speak a foreign language– the right property management company will be able to staff your community with a manager who is proficient because language and can communicate with and understand the requirements of your homeowners.
8. What qualifications do your home or business managers have?
When it pertains to the day-to-day company of managing your community, you’ll wish to guarantee that the supervisors who will be dealing with your house have the best training and certifications to handle the situations that inevitably arise. Search for companies that use skilled management groups with bench depth, which offer associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and guidelines are constantly changing, make sure that your home or business supervisor is up to date, as evidenced by expert memberships and training.
9. How do you deal with upkeep issues when they arise?
An excellent residential management company will have procedures in location that clearly define how they’ll react to upkeep and other emergency situation problems that may develop– due to the fact that as all of us understand, these problems always happen when we least anticipate them. Find out if a property management company has their own upkeep crew and if they deal with preferred suppliers. Will they get several quotes, work out the very best rate and pay bills in your place? The best property management company for you will be bought saving your community money and supply you with cost-efficient maintenance solutions.
10. How often will you interact with me?
Try to find a company that sets up a routine schedule of communication, such as regular monthly reports and statements. Going to regular board conferences is an important part of supplying the very best service and handling a property well. Additionally, the best property management companies should be accessible 24/7 and able to respond to regular questions quickly. Search for HOA management companies with a 24-hour consumer care center, which supplies answers to locals’ questions, while freeing up the supervisor to manage the property.
If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of an expert property management company and what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by completing this kind today.