Commercial property management Newcastle
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Newcastle area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Newcastle, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Newcastle can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Newcastle.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Newcastle
commercial property management Near Rathcoole
commercial property management Near Dublin 20
property management Near Palmerstown
property management Near Lucan
commercial property management Near Saggart
property management Near Adamstown
commercial property management Near Ballyoulaster
property management Near Celbridge
commercial property management Near Straffan
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Discovering the best property management company for your neighborhood can be an intricate job. Busier real estate markets may have dozens of domestic management business that you can select from, and they might appear really similar initially glance.
How do you identify which property management company will offer you with the best service? Here are 10 concerns that you should ask when consulting with property or house owner association (HOA) management business to assist you make the crucial choice.
1. For how long have you been managing residential or commercial properties?
Property management business might come and go, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Finding a property management company that has been in the business for some time is an exceptional method to guarantee that your home or business management company is here to stay. Not to discuss having an expert property management company with decades of competence could show really practical if your community needs legal, accounting, emergency situation response, and upkeep know-how. The most significant advantage by far is that a company with longevity has more than likely encountered and solved any problem or issue your community has; there’s absolutely nothing they haven’t seen before.
2. How many residential or commercial properties do you manage?
There is no right or incorrect response, but a lower ratio of homes to supervisor typically indicates that your supervisor will have more time for you and your needs, and will be able to offer the best service. Often, citizens equate company size with more dedicated service. While you might believe you would be much better served by a little, family-run business, this isn’t really constantly the case. Small companies might be stretched thin, with one supervisor throughout numerous homes, typically with no back-up assistance must the manager become ill or need to take time off. Typically, the larger companies have a higher depth of experience and resources, which allow them to provide better service to your neighborhood.
3. Will I have easy access to the management group?
Being able to connect with someone who can deal with problems quickly and deciding is essential. The ideal property management company should have the ability to provide you with different techniques of contact. Search for companies that have invested in property management software, which allows for direct communication with the management group, and can be quicker and more efficient than more old-fashioned types of interaction.
4. Do you have referrals?
The best property management business will be able to easily offer consumer references, evaluations and reviews. Pay special focus on the reviews of services that are most important to you, or from homes much like yours.
5. What are the terms of the contract?
A full-service property management agreement is generally anywhere from one to 2 years long– and your residential management company may have penalties or charges associated with ending your contract early. If this is true, you’ll want to learn about it right away. On the flip side, there may be added benefits to renewing an agreement every year.
6. What services are included?
A company may call itself a full-service property management company. However, this can suggest really various things within the industry. Will the company aid with strategic preparation, arranging preventative maintenance and fund collection? Acquire a list of what services are consisted of before you sign a contract. Also, ask if the rate you are estimated is all-encompassing, or if exist any extra fees. Comprehending what you will pay both in advance and on a recurring basis is necessary and can help you make the best decision for your community. Finally, be particular to inquire about other resources available to support your supervisor, including legal, human resources, training and engineering.
7. How will a property manager be chosen for my community?
All HOAs whether condos, high-rise or large communities are various. In order to offer the best service, property management companies need to have a detailed procedure to find the best supervisor to fit the requirements of your community. For example, if much of your neighborhood’s locals speak a foreign language– the right property management company will be able to staff your neighborhood with a supervisor who is fluent in that language and can interact with and understand the requirements of your residents.
8. What qualifications do your property supervisors have?
When it pertains to the everyday business of handling your neighborhood, you’ll want to ensure that the supervisors who will be dealing with your house have the right training and certifications to deal with the situations that inevitably develop. Look for companies that use knowledgeable management groups with bench depth, which offer associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and guidelines are constantly changing, guarantee that your property supervisor depends on date, as evidenced by expert subscriptions and training.
9. How do you handle maintenance concerns when they develop?
An excellent domestic management company will have procedures in location that clearly define how they’ll respond to upkeep and other emergency situation problems that may occur– since as we all know, these problems constantly occur when we least anticipate them. Discover if a property management company has their own upkeep team and if they work with preferred vendors. Will they get multiple quotes, work out the best rate and pay bills on your behalf? The ideal property management company for you will be invested in conserving your community loan and supply you with cost-effective upkeep solutions.
10. How typically will you interact with me?
Try to find a company that establishes a regular schedule of communication, such as regular monthly reports and declarations. Attending regular board meetings is a vital part of providing the very best service and handling a property well. Additionally, the best property management business need to be available 24/7 and able to answer routine questions rapidly. Search for HOA management business with a 24-hour consumer care center, which offers responses to homeowners’ questions, while freeing up the supervisor to manage the property.
If you’re interested in discovering more about the benefits of an expert property management company and exactly what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by filling out this form today.