Commercial property management Lurgan
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Lurgan area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Lurgan, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Lurgan can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Lurgan.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Lurgan
property management Near Tinmuck
commercial property management Near Ballycumber
property management Near Grogan
property management Near Killachonna
property management Near Clara
commercial property management Near Temple
commercial property management Near Kilmalady
property management Near Horseleap
property management Near Moyvoughly
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Discovering the very best property management company for your neighborhood can be a complicated job. Busier real estate markets might have lots of residential management business that you can choose from, and they may appear really similar in the beginning look.
How do you figure out which property management company will provide you with the best service? Here are 10 concerns that you ought to ask when consulting with property or house owner association (HOA) management companies to assist you make the crucial choice.
1. For how long have you been managing properties?
Property management companies might reoccur, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Discovering a property management company that has been in business for some time is an outstanding way to guarantee that your property management company is here to remain. Not to point out having a professional property management company with years of knowledge could show extremely useful if your community requires legal, accounting, emergency response, and upkeep competence. The greatest benefit by far is that a company with longevity has more than likely come across and fixed any problem or problem your community has; there’s absolutely nothing they have not seen before.
2. The number of residential or commercial properties do you manage?
There is no right or wrong response, however a lower ratio of homes to manager frequently implies that your supervisor will have more time for you and your requirements, and will have the ability to offer the best service. Often, citizens relate company size with more devoted service. While you might think you would be better served by a small, family-run service, this isn’t always the case. Small business may be extended thin, with one manager across numerous residential or commercial properties, typically with no back-up support needs to the manager become ill or have to take some time off. Normally, the larger companies have a greater depth of experience and resources, which allow them to deliver much better service to your neighborhood.
3. Will I have easy access to the management team?
Having the ability to get in touch with someone who can handle problems rapidly and make decisions is essential. The ideal property management company must have the ability to supply you with various methods of contact. Look for companies that have bought property management software, which allows for direct communication with the management group, and can be quicker and more efficient than more old-fashioned kinds of communication.
4. Do you have recommendations?
The very best property management business will have the ability to quickly offer client references, reviews and reviews. Pay special attention to the evaluations of services that are essential to you, or from residential or commercial properties much like yours.
5. What are the regards to the agreement?
A full-service property management contract is usually anywhere from one to 2 years long– and your property management company may have charges or costs associated with ending your contract early. If this holds true, you’ll want to learn about it immediately. On the other side, there may be included benefits to renewing a contract every year.
6. What services are consisted of?
An organization may call itself a full-service domestic management company. Nevertheless, this can indicate extremely various things within the industry. Will the company help with strategic planning, setting up preventative upkeep and fund collection? Acquire a list of what services are included prior to you sign a contract. Likewise, ask if the rate you are priced estimate is all-encompassing, or if are there any additional charges. Comprehending what you will pay both upfront and on a repeating basis is very important and can help you make the very best choice for your neighborhood. Finally, be specific to ask about other resources available to support your manager, including legal, personnels, training and engineering.
7. How will a property manager be selected for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether condos, high-rise or large communities are different. In order to offer the very best service, property management business should have an in-depth procedure to find the ideal supervisor to fit the needs of your community. For example, if many of your neighborhood’s residents speak a foreign language– the ideal property management company will have the ability to staff your community with a manager who is proficient in that language and can interact with and understand the requirements of your residents.
8. What qualifications do your house managers have?
When it concerns the day-to-day service of managing your neighborhood, you’ll want to make sure that the managers who will be dealing with your house have the best training and credentials to deal with the situations that undoubtedly occur. Search for business that provide experienced management teams with bench depth, and that offer associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and policies are constantly altering, make sure that your home or business manager depends on date, as evidenced by expert memberships and training.
9. How do you deal with maintenance concerns when they develop?
An excellent property management company will have procedures in place that clearly define how they’ll respond to upkeep and other emergency situation problems that might emerge– since as we all know, these problems constantly take place when we least expect them. Learn if a property management company has their own maintenance crew and if they work with favored vendors. Will they get several quotes, work out the best price and pay bills in your place? The best property management company for you will be bought saving your neighborhood cash and supply you with cost-efficient upkeep options.
10. How frequently will you communicate with me?
Search for a company that sets up a routine schedule of communication, such as month-to-month reports and statements. Attending regular board meetings is a crucial part of supplying the best service and handling a property well. Additionally, the best property management business ought to be available 24/7 and able to address regular concerns rapidly. Try to find HOA management business with a 24-hour customer care center, which supplies answers to locals’ questions, while maximizing the manager to manage the property.
If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of a professional property management company and exactly what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by filling out this kind today.