Commercial property management Lurgan
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Lurgan area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Lurgan, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Lurgan can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Lurgan.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:commercial property management Near Lurgan
property management Near Tinmuck
commercial property management Near Ballycumber
commercial property management Near Grogan
property management Near Killachonna
commercial property management Near Clara
commercial property management Near Temple
property management Near Kilmalady
property management Near Horseleap
property management Near Moyvoughly
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Finding the very best property management company for your neighborhood can be a complex job. Busier property markets might have lots of property management companies that you can choose from, and they might seem very similar in the beginning glance.
How do you determine which property management company will offer you with the very best service? Here are 10 concerns that you ought to ask when seeking advice from property or property owner association (HOA) management business to assist you make the crucial choice.
1. For how long have you been handling properties?
Property management companies may come and go, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Finding a property management company that has been in business for a long time is an exceptional way to make sure that your property management company is here to remain. Not to mention having an expert property management company with years of know-how might show extremely helpful if your community needs legal, accounting, emergency situation action, and maintenance proficiency. The biggest benefit by far is that a company with longevity has most likely come across and resolved any issue or issue your neighborhood has; there’s nothing they have not seen prior to.
2. The number of properties do you manage?
There is no right or wrong response, but a lower ratio of properties to supervisor often suggests that your supervisor will have more time for you and your needs, and will have the ability to provide the very best service. Sometimes, locals correspond company size with more devoted service. While you might think you would be much better served by a small, family-run company, this isn’t really constantly the case. Small business might be extended thin, with one manager across lots of properties, frequently without any back-up support ought to the supervisor become ill or have to take some time off. Typically, the bigger business have a higher depth of experience and resources, which permit them to deliver much better service to your community.
3. Will I have simple access to the management team?
Being able to get in touch with somebody who can handle issues quickly and make decisions is essential. The right property management company ought to be able to supply you with numerous methods of contact. Try to find business that have actually bought property management software, which permits direct interaction with the management group, and can be quicker and more efficient than more antiquated forms of communication.
4. Do you have recommendations?
The best property management companies will have the ability to quickly provide client recommendations, reviews and testimonials. Pay unique attention to the evaluations of services that are essential to you, or from homes much like yours.
5. Exactly what are the regards to the contract?
A full-service property management agreement is normally anywhere from one to two years long– and your residential management company might have penalties or costs related to ending your contract early. If this is true, you’ll wish to learn about it right away. On the other side, there might be added benefits to restoring a contract every year.
6. What services are consisted of?
An organization may call itself a full-service residential management company. However, this can mean very various things within the industry. Will the company assist with strategic planning, arranging preventative upkeep and fund collection? Obtain a list of exactly what services are included prior to you sign a contract. Likewise, ask if the cost you are quoted is extensive, or if are there any extra fees. Comprehending exactly what you will pay both upfront and on a repeating basis is essential and can assist you make the best decision for your community. Lastly, be particular to ask about other resources readily available to support your supervisor, including legal, human resources, training and engineering.
7. How will a property supervisor be chosen for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether apartments, high-rise or big neighborhoods are different. In order to provide the very best service, property management companies should have a comprehensive procedure to discover the best supervisor to fit the needs of your community. For example, if a lot of your neighborhood’s citizens speak a foreign language– the best property management company will have the ability to staff your community with a manager who is proficient in that language and can communicate with and understand the needs of your homeowners.
8. What qualifications do your home or business managers have?
When it concerns the daily business of managing your community, you’ll wish to ensure that the managers who will be working with your residential property have the ideal training and certifications to handle the scenarios that inevitably emerge. Try to find companies that provide skilled management groups with bench depth, which provide associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and regulations are continuously changing, ensure that your house manager is up to date, as evidenced by professional subscriptions and training.
9. How do you deal with maintenance issues when they arise?
A good domestic management company will have treatments in place that clearly define how they’ll respond to upkeep and any other emergency situation concerns that might arise– because as all of us know, these concerns constantly take place when we least expect them. Find out if a property management company has their own maintenance team and if they work with favored vendors. Will they get multiple quotes, negotiate the best rate and pay costs in your place? The ideal property management company for you will be invested in conserving your neighborhood money and offer you with economical maintenance solutions.
10. How frequently will you interact with me?
Look for a company that establishes a routine schedule of communication, such as regular monthly reports and declarations. Attending regular board meetings is a crucial part of supplying the very best service and handling a property well. Furthermore, the best property management companies should be available 24/7 and able to address routine concerns quickly. Look for HOA management companies with a 24-hour client care center, which supplies answers to homeowners’ concerns, while freeing up the manager to manage the property.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the benefits of a professional property management company and exactly what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by filling out this type today.