Commercial property management Lurgan
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Lurgan area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Lurgan, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Lurgan can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Lurgan.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Lurgan
property management Near Tinmuck
property management Near Ballycumber
commercial property management Near Grogan
property management Near Killachonna
commercial property management Near Clara
property management Near Temple
property management Near Kilmalady
property management Near Horseleap
property management Near Moyvoughly
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Discovering the best property management company for your community can be a complicated job. Busier property markets might have dozens of property management companies that you can choose from, and they might seem really similar initially look.
How do you determine which property management company will offer you with the best service? Here are 10 concerns that you must ask when consulting with property or property owner association (HOA) management business to assist you make the essential choice.
1. For how long have you been managing properties?
Property management companies may reoccur, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Discovering a property management company that has actually been in business for some time is an excellent way to ensure that your house management company is here to stay. Not to point out having a professional property management company with decades of know-how might prove really helpful if your community requires legal, accounting, emergency situation response, and maintenance proficiency. The greatest advantage by far is that a company with durability has more than likely come across and resolved any issue or issue your neighborhood has; there’s nothing they have not seen prior to.
2. The number of residential or commercial properties do you handle?
There is no right or incorrect response, however a lower ratio of properties to manager often means that your supervisor will have more time for you and your requirements, and will be able to supply the very best service. Often, locals correspond company size with more dedicated service. While you might believe you would be better served by a small, family-run organisation, this isn’t always the case. Little business might be extended thin, with one supervisor throughout many homes, frequently without any back-up support ought to the supervisor ended up being ill or have to require time off. Normally, the bigger business have a greater depth of experience and resources, which enable them to deliver better service to your community.
3. Will I have simple access to the management team?
Being able to connect with somebody who can manage problems rapidly and deciding is vital. The best property management company must be able to provide you with numerous methods of contact. Look for business that have bought property management software, which allows for direct communication with the management group, and can be quicker and more efficient than more old forms of interaction.
4. Do you have recommendations?
The very best property management companies will be able to easily provide customer references, evaluations and testimonials. Pay unique attention to the reviews of services that are essential to you, or from residential or commercial properties just like yours.
5. What are the regards to the agreement?
A full-service property management contract is typically anywhere from one to two years long– and your property management company might have charges or fees associated with ending your agreement early. If this is true, you’ll wish to learn more about it instantly. On the flip side, there may be added benefits to renewing an agreement every year.
6. What services are consisted of?
A company might call itself a full-service property management company. Nevertheless, this can mean really various things within the market. Will the company aid with tactical preparation, arranging preventative upkeep and fund collection? Obtain a list of exactly what services are included prior to you sign an agreement. Likewise, ask if the rate you are estimated is extensive, or if are there any additional charges. Understanding what you will pay both upfront and on a recurring basis is important and can help you make the very best decision for your neighborhood. Finally, be certain to ask about other resources available to support your manager, including legal, human resources, training and engineering.
7. How will a property supervisor be selected for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether condominiums, high-rise or big neighborhoods are various. In order to provide the very best service, property management companies should have a detailed procedure to discover the best supervisor to fit the needs of your community. For instance, if many of your community’s citizens speak a foreign language– the ideal property management company will have the ability to staff your neighborhood with a supervisor who is proficient in that language and can interact with and comprehend the needs of your residents.
8. What credentials do your property supervisors have?
When it concerns the daily business of handling your neighborhood, you’ll want to guarantee that the managers who will be working with your residential property have the ideal training and credentials to deal with the situations that undoubtedly develop. Look for companies that use knowledgeable management groups with bench depth, and that provide associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and guidelines are continuously altering, ensure that your house supervisor depends on date, as evidenced by expert memberships and training.
9. How do you deal with maintenance concerns when they arise?
A good domestic management company will have treatments in location that plainly define how they’ll respond to upkeep and other emergency concerns that may emerge– due to the fact that as we all understand, these issues always occur when we least anticipate them. Learn if a property management company has their own maintenance crew and if they deal with favored vendors. Will they get multiple quotes, work out the best price and pay expenses in your place? The right property management company for you will be purchased saving your community cash and supply you with cost-effective maintenance services.
10. How typically will you communicate with me?
Try to find a company that sets up a routine schedule of communication, such as monthly reports and statements. Attending routine board meetings is a vital part of supplying the best service and managing a property well. Furthermore, the very best property management business ought to be accessible 24/7 and able to address regular concerns quickly. Search for HOA management companies with a 24-hour customer care center, which provides answers to homeowners’ concerns, while freeing up the manager to manage the property.
If you’re interested in learning more about the advantages of an expert property management company and what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by submitting this kind today.