Commercial property management Longwood
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Longwood area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Longwood, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Longwood can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Longwood.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:commercial property management Near Longwood
property management Near Moyvally
commercial property management Near Ardanew
property management Near Fordstown
property management Near Rathcore
property management Near Cadamstown
commercial property management Near Clonard
commercial property management Near Hill of Down
commercial property management Near Kilshanchoe
property management Near Clonycavan
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Finding the very best property management company for your neighborhood can be a complicated task. Busier property markets may have lots of domestic management business that you can pick from, and they might appear extremely similar initially look.
How do you identify which property management company will offer you with the very best service? Here are 10 questions that you should ask when consulting with property or property owner association (HOA) management business to help you make the crucial choice.
1. The length of time have you been managing residential or commercial properties?
Property management companies may come and go, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Discovering a property management company that has been in business for a long time is an exceptional way to guarantee that your property management company is here to stay. Not to discuss having a professional property management company with years of know-how could show very helpful if your community requires legal, accounting, emergency reaction, and maintenance competence. The greatest advantage by far is that a company with longevity has actually most likely come across and solved any concern or problem your neighborhood has; there’s nothing they have not seen before.
2. How many properties do you handle?
There is no right or incorrect answer, but a lower ratio of homes to manager typically means that your supervisor will have more time for you and your requirements, and will be able to offer the very best service. Sometimes, citizens correspond company size with more dedicated service. While you may believe you would be much better served by a little, family-run business, this isn’t really always the case. Little companies might be extended thin, with one manager across many homes, frequently without any back-up support ought to the manager become ill or have to require time off. Typically, the larger business have a higher depth of experience and resources, which permit them to provide better service to your neighborhood.
3. Will I have simple access to the management team?
Having the ability to get in touch with somebody who can manage issues rapidly and make decisions is essential. The ideal property management company must be able to provide you with various approaches of contact. Search for companies that have purchased property management software application, which enables direct interaction with the management team, and can be quicker and more effective than more antiquated kinds of communication.
4. Do you have recommendations?
The very best property management business will have the ability to quickly provide customer referrals, evaluations and testimonials. Pay special focus on the evaluations of services that are essential to you, or from properties much like yours.
5. What are the terms of the contract?
A full-service property management contract is typically anywhere from one to two years long– and your domestic management company might have charges or charges related to ending your contract early. If this holds true, you’ll want to find out about it instantly. On the other side, there may be included benefits to restoring a contract every year.
6. What services are consisted of?
A company may call itself a full-service domestic management company. Nevertheless, this can indicate really different things within the market. Will the company assist with tactical preparation, setting up preventative upkeep and fund collection? Get a list of what services are included before you sign an agreement. Likewise, ask if the rate you are estimated is all-encompassing, or if exist any additional costs. Comprehending exactly what you will pay both in advance and on a repeating basis is very important and can assist you make the very best decision for your neighborhood. Lastly, be certain to inquire about other resources readily available to support your supervisor, consisting of legal, personnels, training and engineering.
7. How will a property supervisor be picked for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether condominiums, high-rise or big neighborhoods are various. In order to provide the best service, property management business need to have a detailed procedure to discover the ideal manager to fit the requirements of your neighborhood. For example, if a number of your neighborhood’s residents speak a foreign language– the right property management company will be able to staff your community with a manager who is proficient in that language and can communicate with and comprehend the requirements of your homeowners.
8. What certifications do your home or business managers have?
When it concerns the everyday service of handling your community, you’ll wish to ensure that the supervisors who will be dealing with your residential property have the best training and certifications to handle the circumstances that inevitably occur. Search for companies that offer experienced management groups with bench depth, which provide associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and regulations are constantly altering, make sure that your property manager is up to date, as evidenced by expert memberships and training.
9. How do you handle upkeep issues when they develop?
A good property management company will have treatments in location that plainly specify how they’ll react to upkeep and any other emergency situation issues that might develop– because as we all know, these issues constantly happen when we least expect them. Discover if a property management company has their own maintenance team and if they deal with favored suppliers. Will they get multiple quotes, negotiate the best price and pay costs on your behalf? The ideal property management company for you will be bought saving your community loan and provide you with cost-effective upkeep options.
10. How often will you interact with me?
Try to find a company that sets up a routine schedule of interaction, such as month-to-month reports and declarations. Participating in routine board meetings is an important part of offering the very best service and managing a property well. Furthermore, the best property management business should be accessible 24/7 and able to respond to routine questions rapidly. Look for HOA management business with a 24-hour consumer care center, which provides answers to residents’ concerns, while freeing up the manager to manage the property.
If you’re interested in discovering more about the advantages of an expert property management company and what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by filling out this kind today.