Commercial property management Longwood
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Longwood area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Longwood, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Longwood can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Longwood.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:commercial property management Near Longwood
property management Near Moyvally
commercial property management Near Ardanew
commercial property management Near Fordstown
property management Near Rathcore
property management Near Cadamstown
property management Near Clonard
property management Near Hill of Down
commercial property management Near Kilshanchoe
property management Near Clonycavan
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Finding the very best property management company for your community can be a complicated job. Busier property markets may have lots of residential management companies that you can choose from, and they may seem very comparable at first look.
How do you determine which property management company will offer you with the best service? Here are 10 concerns that you ought to ask when consulting with property or house owner association (HOA) management business to help you make the important decision.
1. For how long have you been handling homes?
Property management business may come and go, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Finding a property management company that has remained in business for a long time is an exceptional method to guarantee that your home management company is here to stay. Not to mention having a professional property management company with decades of competence could show extremely helpful if your community needs legal, accounting, emergency situation reaction, and upkeep know-how. The greatest benefit by far is that a company with longevity has actually more than likely encountered and solved any concern or problem your neighborhood has; there’s absolutely nothing they haven’t seen before.
2. The number of residential or commercial properties do you handle?
There is no right or wrong response, but a lower ratio of residential or commercial properties to supervisor often suggests that your supervisor will have more time for you and your needs, and will have the ability to offer the best service. Often, homeowners correspond company size with more dedicated service. While you might think you would be better served by a small, family-run company, this isn’t constantly the case. Little companies might be extended thin, with one supervisor throughout many properties, typically with no back-up assistance must the supervisor ended up being ill or need to take some time off. Typically, the larger companies have a higher depth of experience and resources, which permit them to provide better service to your community.
3. Will I have simple access to the management team?
Being able to contact somebody who can manage issues rapidly and make decisions is important. The best property management company ought to be able to supply you with various approaches of contact. Look for companies that have bought property management software application, which allows for direct communication with the management team, and can be quicker and more effective than more old kinds of interaction.
4. Do you have recommendations?
The very best property management business will have the ability to easily provide client referrals, reviews and reviews. Pay unique attention to the evaluations of services that are most important to you, or from properties similar to yours.
5. Exactly what are the terms of the agreement?
A full-service property management contract is generally anywhere from one to 2 years long– and your domestic management company might have penalties or fees related to ending your agreement early. If this holds true, you’ll want to learn more about it instantly. On the flip side, there may be included benefits to restoring a contract year after year.
6. What services are included?
A company may call itself a full-service residential management company. Nevertheless, this can indicate really different things within the industry. Will the company assist with strategic planning, setting up preventative maintenance and fund collection? Get a list of exactly what services are consisted of before you sign a contract. Also, ask if the price you are priced estimate is all-inclusive, or if are there any extra charges. Understanding what you will pay both upfront and on a recurring basis is important and can assist you make the best decision for your community. Lastly, be certain to ask about other resources available to support your manager, including legal, personnels, training and engineering.
7. How will a property supervisor be chosen for my community?
All HOAs whether condos, high-rise or large communities are various. In order to provide the best service, property management companies ought to have an in-depth procedure to find the best manager to fit the needs of your neighborhood. For example, if a number of your community’s locals speak a foreign language– the ideal property management company will have the ability to staff your neighborhood with a manager who is fluent in that language and can communicate with and understand the requirements of your locals.
8. What certifications do your property managers have?
When it concerns the everyday organisation of managing your neighborhood, you’ll wish to ensure that the supervisors who will be working with your residential property have the best training and credentials to handle the situations that inevitably occur. Search for companies that offer experienced management groups with bench depth, which offer associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and guidelines are constantly changing, make sure that your house supervisor is up to date, as evidenced by expert subscriptions and training.
9. How do you deal with upkeep issues when they occur?
An excellent property management company will have procedures in location that clearly specify how they’ll react to upkeep and any other emergency problems that may emerge– since as all of us know, these concerns constantly take place when we least expect them. Find out if a property management company has their own upkeep team and if they work with favored vendors. Will they get several quotes, work out the very best rate and pay bills in your place? The best property management company for you will be purchased saving your neighborhood money and provide you with economical maintenance options.
10. How frequently will you communicate with me?
Try to find a company that establishes a regular schedule of communication, such as regular monthly reports and declarations. Going to regular board meetings is a vital part of supplying the best service and handling a property well. Additionally, the very best property management business need to be available 24/7 and able to respond to regular questions quickly. Look for HOA management companies with a 24-hour consumer care center, which provides answers to homeowners’ concerns, while maximizing the supervisor to manage the property.
If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of a professional property management company and what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by submitting this type today.