Commercial property management Longwood
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Longwood area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Longwood, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Longwood can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Longwood.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Longwood
property management Near Moyvally
property management Near Ardanew
property management Near Fordstown
property management Near Rathcore
property management Near Cadamstown
property management Near Clonard
property management Near Hill of Down
commercial property management Near Kilshanchoe
property management Near Clonycavan
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Finding the best property management company for your community can be an intricate task. Busier property markets may have lots of property management business that you can choose from, and they might seem really comparable at first glance.
How do you figure out which property management company will supply you with the very best service? Here are 10 questions that you must ask when seeking advice from property or house owner association (HOA) management companies to assist you make the essential decision.
1. The length of time have you been handling residential or commercial properties?
Property management business might come and go, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Finding a property management company that has actually been in the business for some time is an outstanding way to guarantee that your house management company is here to stay. Not to point out having a professional property management company with years of competence could prove very practical if your community requires legal, accounting, emergency reaction, and maintenance expertise. The most significant advantage by far is that a company with durability has actually most likely encountered and solved any concern or problem your community has; there’s nothing they haven’t seen before.
2. The number of residential or commercial properties do you handle?
There is no right or wrong answer, however a lower ratio of homes to supervisor typically suggests that your supervisor will have more time for you and your needs, and will have the ability to supply the very best service. In some cases, residents correspond company size with more dedicated service. While you might think you would be better served by a small, family-run company, this isn’t really constantly the case. Small business might be stretched thin, with one manager across lots of residential or commercial properties, typically with no back-up support ought to the manager ended up being ill or need to take some time off. Normally, the larger business have a greater depth of experience and resources, which enable them to provide much better service to your community.
3. Will I have simple access to the management team?
Having the ability to get in touch with somebody who can manage issues rapidly and make decisions is essential. The ideal property management company must have the ability to provide you with numerous approaches of contact. Try to find companies that have actually bought property management software application, which permits direct interaction with the management team, and can be quicker and more effective than more old forms of interaction.
4. Do you have referrals?
The very best property management companies will be able to easily provide consumer references, reviews and reviews. Pay special focus on the evaluations of services that are crucial to you, or from properties just like yours.
5. Exactly what are the regards to the agreement?
A full-service property management agreement is generally anywhere from one to two years long– and your domestic management company may have charges or fees related to ending your agreement early. If this is true, you’ll want to learn more about it instantly. On the other side, there might be added advantages to restoring a contract year after year.
6. What services are consisted of?
An organization may call itself a full-service residential management company. However, this can indicate very various things within the market. Will the company help with strategic planning, setting up preventative upkeep and fund collection? Get a list of what services are included prior to you sign a contract. Likewise, ask if the cost you are priced quote is extensive, or if are there any additional costs. Comprehending what you will pay both upfront and on a repeating basis is important and can help you make the best decision for your community. Lastly, be particular to ask about other resources readily available to support your manager, including legal, personnels, training and engineering.
7. How will a property supervisor be selected for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether condos, high-rise or big neighborhoods are various. In order to supply the very best service, property management companies ought to have a comprehensive procedure to discover the right supervisor to fit the needs of your neighborhood. For example, if much of your neighborhood’s homeowners speak a foreign language– the right property management company will have the ability to staff your community with a manager who is proficient in that language and can interact with and comprehend the requirements of your citizens.
8. What certifications do your home or business supervisors have?
When it concerns the everyday business of handling your neighborhood, you’ll want to ensure that the supervisors who will be working with your house have the ideal training and qualifications to deal with the scenarios that undoubtedly emerge. Look for companies that offer experienced management teams with bench depth, and that offer associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and guidelines are continuously altering, make sure that your property manager depends on date, as evidenced by expert memberships and training.
9. How do you deal with upkeep concerns when they arise?
A great property management company will have treatments in location that plainly specify how they’ll respond to upkeep and any other emergency situation concerns that might emerge– because as all of us know, these problems constantly take place when we least expect them. Find out if a property management company has their own upkeep crew and if they work with favored vendors. Will they get numerous quotes, work out the very best rate and pay bills in your place? The ideal property management company for you will be bought conserving your neighborhood cash and offer you with cost-efficient upkeep solutions.
10. How frequently will you communicate with me?
Search for a company that establishes a regular schedule of interaction, such as monthly reports and declarations. Attending routine board meetings is an important part of offering the very best service and handling a property well. Additionally, the best property management companies should be available 24/7 and able to respond to regular questions quickly. Try to find HOA management companies with a 24-hour consumer care center, which provides answers to locals’ concerns, while freeing up the supervisor to handle the property.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the advantages of a professional property management company and exactly what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by submitting this type today.