Commercial property management Legan
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Legan area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Legan, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Legan can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Legan.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:-Keyword- Near Legan
-Keyword- Near Colehill
-Keyword- Near Carrickboy
-Keyword- Near Abbeyshrule
-Keyword- Near Taghshinny
-Keyword- Near Crossea
-Keyword- Near Rathduff
-Keyword- Near Rathaspick
-Keyword- Near Ardagh
-Keyword- Near Barry
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Finding the best property management company for your neighborhood can be an intricate task. Busier real estate markets might have lots of property management business that you can choose from, and they might appear extremely comparable initially look.
How do you determine which property management company will provide you with the very best service? Here are 10 concerns that you ought to ask when talking to property or house owner association (HOA) management business to assist you make the crucial decision.
1. How long have you been handling residential or commercial properties?
Property management companies may come and go, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Finding a property management company that has actually been in business for some time is an excellent way to make sure that your house management company is here to remain. Not to mention having a professional property management company with decades of competence could show very helpful if your community requires legal, accounting, emergency situation response, and upkeep proficiency. The biggest benefit by far is that a company with longevity has more than likely encountered and fixed any concern or issue your neighborhood has; there’s absolutely nothing they haven’t seen prior to.
2. How many homes do you manage?
There is no right or wrong response, however a lower ratio of homes to manager often suggests that your manager will have more time for you and your needs, and will have the ability to supply the best service. Often, citizens equate company size with more dedicated service. While you may think you would be better served by a little, family-run business, this isn’t constantly the case. Small business might be stretched thin, with one manager across many properties, typically without any back-up support must the supervisor ended up being ill or need to require time off. Normally, the larger companies have a higher depth of experience and resources, which allow them to deliver better service to your community.
3. Will I have easy access to the management team?
Having the ability to contact someone who can handle issues quickly and make decisions is vital. The best property management company should have the ability to provide you with different methods of contact. Look for business that have purchased property management software, which allows for direct communication with the management group, and can be quicker and more efficient than more old types of communication.
4. Do you have referrals?
The very best property management companies will be able to easily offer client referrals, reviews and reviews. Pay special focus on the reviews of services that are most important to you, or from residential or commercial properties much like yours.
5. Exactly what are the regards to the agreement?
A full-service property management agreement is normally anywhere from one to two years long– and your domestic management company might have penalties or fees related to ending your agreement early. If this holds true, you’ll wish to find out about it instantly. On the flip side, there might be added benefits to renewing an agreement year after year.
6. What services are consisted of?
A company may call itself a full-service residential management company. Nevertheless, this can indicate very different things within the market. Will the company help with strategic preparation, setting up preventative upkeep and fund collection? Get a list of exactly what services are included before you sign a contract. Also, ask if the cost you are priced quote is all-encompassing, or if exist any additional costs. Understanding exactly what you will pay both in advance and on a repeating basis is very important and can help you make the best choice for your neighborhood. Finally, be specific to inquire about other resources available to support your supervisor, consisting of legal, personnels, training and engineering.
7. How will a property supervisor be selected for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether condos, high-rise or large neighborhoods are various. In order to provide the best service, property management business should have a comprehensive procedure to discover the best supervisor to fit the requirements of your community. For example, if many of your neighborhood’s locals speak a foreign language– the ideal property management company will be able to staff your neighborhood with a manager who is proficient because language and can interact with and comprehend the needs of your locals.
8. What qualifications do your home or business managers have?
When it concerns the everyday business of managing your community, you’ll wish to make sure that the managers who will be working with your house have the ideal training and certifications to deal with the circumstances that inevitably arise. Try to find business that offer knowledgeable management groups with bench depth, which supply associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and guidelines are constantly altering, guarantee that your property manager is up to date, as evidenced by professional memberships and training.
9. How do you deal with maintenance issues when they emerge?
An excellent residential management company will have treatments in location that plainly specify how they’ll respond to maintenance and any other emergency issues that might arise– because as we all understand, these concerns always take place when we least expect them. Discover if a property management company has their own maintenance crew and if they deal with favored suppliers. Will they get numerous quotes, negotiate the very best cost and pay costs on your behalf? The ideal property management company for you will be invested in saving your neighborhood money and supply you with economical upkeep options.
10. How frequently will you communicate with me?
Search for a company that sets up a regular schedule of communication, such as monthly reports and statements. Participating in routine board conferences is a vital part of offering the very best service and managing a property well. Furthermore, the very best property management business ought to be available 24/7 and able to respond to routine concerns quickly. Search for HOA management business with a 24-hour customer care center, which offers responses to residents’ questions, while maximizing the manager to handle the property.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the benefits of a professional property management company and exactly what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by submitting this form today.