Commercial property management Knockmajor
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Knockmajor area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Knockmajor, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Knockmajor can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Knockmajor.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Knockmajor
property management Near Cloghpook
commercial property management Near Ballycomy
commercial property management Near Coan
commercial property management Near Castlecomer-Donaguile
property management Near The Butts
commercial property management Near Castlecomer
property management Near Johnswell
property management Near Mohil
property management Near Coolbaun
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Discovering the best property management company for your community can be an intricate job. Busier property markets might have dozens of domestic management business that you can choose from, and they might appear extremely similar in the beginning glance.
How do you determine which property management company will supply you with the very best service? Here are 10 concerns that you need to ask when seeking advice from property or property owner association (HOA) management business to help you make the crucial decision.
1. The length of time have you been handling homes?
Property management business may come and go, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Discovering a property management company that has remained in business for some time is an outstanding method to make sure that your house management company is here to stay. Not to discuss having a professional property management company with decades of know-how might show really valuable if your neighborhood requires legal, accounting, emergency action, and upkeep expertise. The biggest benefit by far is that a company with longevity has most likely experienced and resolved any issue or problem your community has; there’s nothing they haven’t seen before.
2. The number of residential or commercial properties do you manage?
There is no right or incorrect response, but a lower ratio of properties to supervisor often means that your supervisor will have more time for you and your needs, and will be able to supply the best service. In some cases, homeowners relate company size with more devoted service. While you may believe you would be better served by a small, family-run organisation, this isn’t constantly the case. Small business may be extended thin, with one manager throughout numerous residential or commercial properties, frequently without any back-up support needs to the supervisor become ill or have to take some time off. Usually, the larger business have a greater depth of experience and resources, which enable them to deliver much better service to your community.
3. Will I have easy access to the management group?
Having the ability to connect with someone who can deal with problems rapidly and deciding is vital. The best property management company ought to be able to supply you with different methods of contact. Look for business that have purchased property management software, which allows for direct communication with the management group, and can be quicker and more effective than more old-fashioned forms of communication.
4. Do you have recommendations?
The very best property management companies will have the ability to quickly supply client recommendations, reviews and testimonials. Pay unique attention to the reviews of services that are essential to you, or from properties similar to yours.
5. Exactly what are the terms of the agreement?
A full-service property management agreement is generally anywhere from one to 2 years long– and your property management company might have charges or costs connected with ending your contract early. If this holds true, you’ll want to find out about it right away. On the other hand, there may be added advantages to restoring a contract year after year.
6. What services are consisted of?
A company may call itself a full-service domestic management company. However, this can mean extremely various things within the industry. Will the company assist with tactical preparation, setting up preventative upkeep and fund collection? Acquire a list of exactly what services are consisted of before you sign an agreement. Likewise, ask if the rate you are priced quote is extensive, or if are there any additional fees. Comprehending exactly what you will pay both in advance and on a recurring basis is necessary and can assist you make the very best choice for your community. Finally, be specific to ask about other resources readily available to support your manager, including legal, human resources, training and engineering.
7. How will a property manager be chosen for my community?
All HOAs whether condominiums, high-rise or big neighborhoods are different. In order to supply the best service, property management business must have a comprehensive process to discover the ideal supervisor to fit the needs of your community. For example, if a number of your neighborhood’s homeowners speak a foreign language– the ideal property management company will have the ability to staff your neighborhood with a manager who is fluent because language and can communicate with and comprehend the requirements of your residents.
8. What credentials do your property managers have?
When it pertains to the daily organisation of managing your community, you’ll want to ensure that the supervisors who will be working with your residential property have the right training and certifications to deal with the circumstances that inevitably emerge. Try to find business that use knowledgeable management groups with bench depth, and that provide associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and regulations are constantly altering, ensure that your home manager is up to date, as evidenced by expert memberships and training.
9. How do you deal with maintenance problems when they emerge?
A great domestic management company will have procedures in place that clearly specify how they’ll respond to upkeep and any other emergency problems that might arise– due to the fact that as all of us know, these problems always take place when we least expect them. Find out if a property management company has their own upkeep team and if they deal with favored vendors. Will they get multiple quotes, work out the best cost and pay expenses in your place? The best property management company for you will be purchased saving your neighborhood money and offer you with cost-efficient maintenance solutions.
10. How typically will you communicate with me?
Try to find a company that establishes a regular schedule of interaction, such as regular monthly reports and declarations. Going to regular board meetings is a vital part of providing the best service and managing a property well. Furthermore, the best property management companies should be available 24/7 and able to respond to regular concerns rapidly. Look for HOA management business with a 24-hour consumer care center, which supplies responses to homeowners’ questions, while maximizing the supervisor to handle the property.
If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of an expert property management company and exactly what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by filling out this type today.