Commercial property management Hays
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Hays area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Hays, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Hays can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Hays.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:commercial property management Near Hays
commercial property management Near Stackallan
commercial property management Near Yellow Furze
property management Near Navan
property management Near Slane
property management Near Kentstown
commercial property management Near Newgrange
property management Near Rathkenny
commercial property management Near Grangegeeth
commercial property management Near Garlow Cross
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Discovering the best property management company for your neighborhood can be a complicated task. Busier realty markets might have lots of property management business that you can pick from, and they may appear extremely similar in the beginning look.
How do you identify which property management company will supply you with the very best service? Here are 10 concerns that you should ask when talking to property or homeowner association (HOA) management business to assist you make the essential choice.
1. How long have you been managing homes?
Property management companies might reoccur, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Finding a property management company that has remained in the business for some time is an outstanding method to make sure that your home or business management company is here to remain. Not to mention having a professional property management company with years of competence could show really helpful if your neighborhood needs legal, accounting, emergency reaction, and maintenance know-how. The greatest advantage by far is that a company with longevity has more than likely come across and resolved any problem or issue your community has; there’s absolutely nothing they have not seen prior to.
2. The number of residential or commercial properties do you manage?
There is no right or incorrect response, however a lower ratio of homes to supervisor often indicates that your supervisor will have more time for you and your requirements, and will be able to supply the best service. In some cases, citizens equate company size with more devoted service. While you may believe you would be better served by a small, family-run organisation, this isn’t really always the case. Little business may be extended thin, with one supervisor throughout many properties, typically with no back-up assistance ought to the manager ended up being ill or have to take time off. Generally, the bigger business have a higher depth of experience and resources, which allow them to deliver much better service to your neighborhood.
3. Will I have simple access to the management group?
Having the ability to contact somebody who can manage problems rapidly and make decisions is essential. The right property management company must have the ability to provide you with different approaches of contact. Try to find companies that have invested in property management software, which permits direct interaction with the management team, and can be quicker and more effective than more old-fashioned kinds of interaction.
4. Do you have recommendations?
The best property management business will be able to quickly offer consumer referrals, reviews and testimonials. Pay unique attention to the reviews of services that are essential to you, or from homes much like yours.
5. Exactly what are the regards to the contract?
A full-service property management contract is usually anywhere from one to 2 years long– and your domestic management company may have penalties or charges related to ending your agreement early. If this is true, you’ll want to discover it immediately. On the other hand, there may be added advantages to restoring an agreement year after year.
6. What services are consisted of?
A company might call itself a full-service property management company. However, this can imply really different things within the industry. Will the company help with tactical preparation, arranging preventative maintenance and fund collection? Acquire a list of exactly what services are consisted of prior to you sign a contract. Also, ask if the rate you are quoted is complete, or if exist any additional fees. Comprehending what you will pay both upfront and on a repeating basis is necessary and can help you make the best choice for your neighborhood. Finally, be certain to ask about other resources offered to support your supervisor, including legal, human resources, training and engineering.
7. How will a property supervisor be selected for my community?
All HOAs whether condominiums, high-rise or large communities are various. In order to provide the best service, property management companies must have a detailed process to find the best manager to fit the needs of your neighborhood. For instance, if much of your community’s homeowners speak a foreign language– the ideal property management company will be able to staff your community with a manager who is proficient because language and can interact with and understand the requirements of your locals.
8. What qualifications do your property supervisors have?
When it concerns the everyday business of managing your neighborhood, you’ll wish to make sure that the managers who will be dealing with your house have the ideal training and credentials to handle the scenarios that undoubtedly arise. Try to find business that offer knowledgeable management teams with bench depth, and that provide associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and policies are continuously altering, ensure that your property supervisor depends on date, as evidenced by professional subscriptions and training.
9. How do you manage upkeep concerns when they arise?
A good residential management company will have treatments in place that plainly specify how they’ll react to upkeep and any other emergency situation concerns that might develop– because as we all know, these problems constantly take place when we least anticipate them. Learn if a property management company has their own maintenance team and if they work with favored vendors. Will they get numerous quotes, work out the very best price and pay costs in your place? The right property management company for you will be purchased conserving your neighborhood money and provide you with cost-efficient maintenance solutions.
10. How often will you interact with me?
Try to find a company that establishes a routine schedule of communication, such as month-to-month reports and statements. Attending regular board conferences is a vital part of supplying the very best service and managing a property well. Additionally, the very best property management companies need to be available 24/7 and able to address routine questions quickly. Look for HOA management companies with a 24-hour client care center, which offers answers to citizens’ questions, while freeing up the manager to handle the property.
If you’re interested in learning more about the advantages of a professional property management company and what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by completing this form today.