Commercial property management Dundalk
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Dundalk area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Dundalk, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Dundalk can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Dundalk.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:-Keyword- Near Dundalk
-Keyword- Near Kilcurly
-Keyword- Near Kilcurry
-Keyword- Near Knockbridge
-Keyword- Near Ravensdale
-Keyword- Near Jenkinstown
-Keyword- Near Dromiskin
-Keyword- Near Chanonrock
-Keyword- Near Louth
-Keyword- Near Castlebellingham
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Discovering the best property management company for your neighborhood can be an intricate job. Busier realty markets might have dozens of domestic management business that you can choose from, and they may appear very comparable at first glance.
How do you identify which property management company will provide you with the best service? Here are 10 concerns that you must ask when speaking with property or property owner association (HOA) management companies to help you make the essential decision.
1. For how long have you been handling residential or commercial properties?
Property management companies might come and go, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Finding a property management company that has actually been in business for some time is an outstanding method to make sure that your home management company is here to remain. Not to discuss having an expert property management company with decades of knowledge might show extremely valuable if your neighborhood needs legal, accounting, emergency response, and maintenance expertise. The most significant benefit by far is that a company with longevity has most likely experienced and solved any concern or issue your neighborhood has; there’s absolutely nothing they haven’t seen prior to.
2. How many properties do you manage?
There is no right or incorrect response, but a lower ratio of properties to supervisor often means that your supervisor will have more time for you and your needs, and will be able to offer the very best service. Often, citizens relate company size with more devoted service. While you may think you would be much better served by a little, family-run company, this isn’t constantly the case. Small companies might be extended thin, with one supervisor throughout numerous properties, frequently without any back-up support must the manager become ill or need to require time off. Generally, the bigger business have a higher depth of experience and resources, which enable them to deliver better service to your community.
3. Will I have easy access to the management group?
Being able to connect with someone who can handle issues rapidly and make decisions is essential. The best property management company need to have the ability to offer you with numerous techniques of contact. Try to find companies that have invested in property management software, which enables direct communication with the management group, and can be quicker and more efficient than more old-fashioned types of interaction.
4. Do you have referrals?
The very best property management companies will be able to quickly provide client references, evaluations and reviews. Pay unique focus on the reviews of services that are most important to you, or from properties similar to yours.
5. What are the terms of the contract?
A full-service property management contract is normally anywhere from one to 2 years long– and your residential management company might have charges or fees connected with ending your contract early. If this is true, you’ll wish to learn more about it right away. On the other hand, there might be included benefits to restoring a contract every year.
6. What services are included?
An organization may call itself a full-service domestic management company. Nevertheless, this can suggest extremely different things within the industry. Will the company assist with strategic planning, arranging preventative maintenance and fund collection? Acquire a list of exactly what services are included prior to you sign a contract. Likewise, ask if the rate you are quoted is all-inclusive, or if are there any extra fees. Understanding what you will pay both in advance and on a recurring basis is essential and can assist you make the best choice for your community. Lastly, be particular to ask about other resources available to support your supervisor, consisting of legal, personnels, training and engineering.
7. How will a property supervisor be selected for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether apartments, high-rise or big neighborhoods are different. In order to provide the best service, property management business need to have a comprehensive process to find the right manager to fit the needs of your community. For example, if a lot of your neighborhood’s citizens speak a foreign language– the right property management company will be able to staff your community with a supervisor who is fluent because language and can communicate with and comprehend the requirements of your homeowners.
8. What certifications do your property managers have?
When it comes to the day-to-day service of managing your neighborhood, you’ll want to ensure that the managers who will be dealing with your house have the ideal training and qualifications to deal with the circumstances that inevitably arise. Look for companies that offer experienced management teams with bench depth, which offer associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and regulations are continuously altering, make sure that your property manager is up to date, as evidenced by expert memberships and training.
9. How do you deal with maintenance concerns when they emerge?
A good domestic management company will have treatments in location that clearly specify how they’ll respond to maintenance and other emergency situation issues that may develop– due to the fact that as we all understand, these issues always happen when we least expect them. Discover if a property management company has their own upkeep crew and if they deal with favored vendors. Will they get numerous quotes, work out the very best cost and pay expenses in your place? The ideal property management company for you will be invested in saving your neighborhood cash and offer you with cost-effective upkeep solutions.
10. How frequently will you communicate with me?
Look for a company that establishes a routine schedule of interaction, such as monthly reports and declarations. Participating in regular board conferences is a vital part of offering the best service and managing a property well. In addition, the best property management business must be accessible 24/7 and able to address routine concerns quickly. Try to find HOA management companies with a 24-hour customer care center, which provides responses to locals’ questions, while freeing up the supervisor to handle the property.
If you’re interested in discovering more about the advantages of an expert property management company and exactly what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by submitting this form today.