Commercial property management Curraghboy
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Curraghboy area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Curraghboy, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Curraghboy can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Curraghboy.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:-Keyword- Near Curraghboy
-Keyword- Near Lismoyle
-Keyword- Near Brideswell
-Keyword- Near Kiltoom
-Keyword- Near Ballagh
-Keyword- Near Dysart
-Keyword- Near Lecarrow
-Keyword- Near Four Roads
-Keyword- Near Duggarry
-Keyword- Near Carrowduff
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Finding the very best property management company for your neighborhood can be a complicated job. Busier real estate markets may have dozens of domestic management companies that you can pick from, and they might appear very similar in the beginning glimpse.
How do you identify which property management company will supply you with the very best service? Here are 10 questions that you should ask when speaking with property or house owner association (HOA) management business to help you make the important decision.
1. How long have you been handling residential or commercial properties?
Property management business may come and go, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Finding a property management company that has remained in the business for some time is an outstanding method to make sure that your home management company is here to stay. Not to mention having a professional property management company with years of expertise might show extremely handy if your neighborhood needs legal, accounting, emergency situation reaction, and upkeep know-how. The greatest benefit by far is that a company with longevity has actually more than likely encountered and fixed any concern or problem your community has; there’s nothing they haven’t seen prior to.
2. How many homes do you handle?
There is no right or wrong response, however a lower ratio of properties to supervisor typically indicates that your manager will have more time for you and your requirements, and will have the ability to supply the best service. Often, residents equate company size with more devoted service. While you might believe you would be much better served by a small, family-run organisation, this isn’t really constantly the case. Small business might be stretched thin, with one supervisor across many properties, frequently with no back-up assistance should the manager ended up being ill or need to require time off. Typically, the bigger business have a greater depth of experience and resources, which allow them to provide better service to your neighborhood.
3. Will I have easy access to the management team?
Having the ability to connect with somebody who can manage problems rapidly and make decisions is essential. The ideal property management company need to have the ability to provide you with different techniques of contact. Search for companies that have actually purchased property management software, which allows for direct interaction with the management team, and can be quicker and more efficient than more old types of communication.
4. Do you have references?
The best property management companies will have the ability to quickly supply consumer references, evaluations and reviews. Pay special attention to the evaluations of services that are essential to you, or from properties similar to yours.
5. Exactly what are the regards to the agreement?
A full-service property management agreement is normally anywhere from one to two years long– and your residential management company may have penalties or costs related to ending your agreement early. If this holds true, you’ll want to learn more about it right away. On the other side, there may be added advantages to renewing a contract year after year.
6. What services are consisted of?
A company may call itself a full-service domestic management company. Nevertheless, this can mean extremely different things within the market. Will the company aid with tactical preparation, arranging preventative maintenance and fund collection? Acquire a list of what services are consisted of before you sign a contract. Also, ask if the cost you are priced estimate is all-encompassing, or if are there any extra costs. Understanding what you will pay both in advance and on a repeating basis is necessary and can help you make the best decision for your neighborhood. Lastly, be certain to inquire about other resources readily available to support your manager, consisting of legal, personnels, training and engineering.
7. How will a property supervisor be selected for my community?
All HOAs whether apartments, high-rise or big neighborhoods are various. In order to provide the best service, property management companies need to have a comprehensive process to find the best supervisor to fit the needs of your neighborhood. For example, if many of your neighborhood’s residents speak a foreign language– the right property management company will be able to staff your neighborhood with a supervisor who is fluent because language and can communicate with and comprehend the requirements of your residents.
8. What credentials do your home or business managers have?
When it comes to the everyday service of handling your community, you’ll want to make sure that the managers who will be working with your home have the ideal training and certifications to handle the circumstances that inevitably emerge. Try to find companies that use skilled management teams with bench depth, and that offer associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and policies are continuously altering, make sure that your house manager is up to date, as evidenced by professional subscriptions and training.
9. How do you manage maintenance issues when they arise?
A good domestic management company will have procedures in location that clearly define how they’ll respond to maintenance and other emergency situation concerns that may arise– because as all of us understand, these issues always happen when we least anticipate them. Find out if a property management company has their own upkeep team and if they deal with preferred vendors. Will they get numerous quotes, work out the best rate and pay expenses on your behalf? The ideal property management company for you will be invested in saving your neighborhood cash and supply you with cost-efficient maintenance services.
10. How frequently will you interact with me?
Search for a company that sets up a routine schedule of interaction, such as month-to-month reports and declarations. Going to regular board meetings is a crucial part of offering the very best service and managing a property well. Furthermore, the best property management companies need to be accessible 24/7 and able to respond to routine questions rapidly. Search for HOA management business with a 24-hour client care center, which offers answers to citizens’ questions, while freeing up the manager to handle the property.
If you’re interested in discovering more about the benefits of an expert property management company and what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by filling out this form today.