Commercial property management Ballymoney
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Ballymoney area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Ballymoney, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Ballymoney can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Ballymoney.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Ballymoney
property management Near Courtown
property management Near Riverchapel
property management Near Ardramine
commercial property management Near Gorey
commercial property management Near Courtown harbour
property management Near Killinierin
commercial property management Near Ballycanew
commercial property management Near Killenagh
commercial property management Near Hollyfort
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Finding the very best property management company for your community can be an intricate job. Busier property markets might have lots of residential management business that you can pick from, and they might seem very similar at first glimpse.
How do you figure out which property management company will offer you with the very best service? Here are 10 concerns that you ought to ask when talking to property or homeowner association (HOA) management companies to assist you make the important choice.
1. How long have you been managing residential or commercial properties?
Property management companies may reoccur, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Discovering a property management company that has remained in business for some time is an exceptional method to guarantee that your home management company is here to stay. Not to mention having a professional property management company with years of knowledge could prove really handy if your community requires legal, accounting, emergency situation action, and upkeep know-how. The most significant advantage by far is that a company with durability has most likely encountered and resolved any problem or issue your community has; there’s nothing they have not seen prior to.
2. How many homes do you handle?
There is no right or incorrect response, but a lower ratio of properties to supervisor typically means that your supervisor will have more time for you and your needs, and will be able to provide the best service. Often, locals equate company size with more dedicated service. While you might believe you would be better served by a small, family-run organisation, this isn’t constantly the case. Little business may be extended thin, with one manager throughout many homes, often without any back-up support must the supervisor become ill or have to require time off. Generally, the larger companies have a higher depth of experience and resources, which enable them to provide better service to your neighborhood.
3. Will I have simple access to the management team?
Being able to connect with somebody who can manage problems quickly and make decisions is important. The ideal property management company should be able to provide you with numerous methods of contact. Look for business that have actually bought property management software, which enables direct communication with the management team, and can be quicker and more efficient than more old types of communication.
4. Do you have recommendations?
The best property management business will have the ability to easily offer client referrals, reviews and testimonials. Pay special attention to the reviews of services that are most important to you, or from homes similar to yours.
5. Exactly what are the terms of the contract?
A full-service property management agreement is usually anywhere from one to 2 years long– and your residential management company may have charges or costs related to ending your agreement early. If this is true, you’ll wish to find out about it immediately. On the other side, there might be added benefits to renewing an agreement year after year.
6. What services are consisted of?
An organization may call itself a full-service domestic management company. However, this can indicate very various things within the industry. Will the company help with tactical preparation, setting up preventative upkeep and fund collection? Acquire a list of exactly what services are consisted of prior to you sign an agreement. Also, ask if the cost you are priced estimate is complete, or if exist any extra charges. Comprehending what you will pay both in advance and on a repeating basis is necessary and can help you make the very best decision for your neighborhood. Finally, be certain to ask about other resources readily available to support your manager, consisting of legal, personnels, training and engineering.
7. How will a property manager be picked for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether condos, high-rise or big neighborhoods are different. In order to supply the very best service, property management business should have a detailed procedure to discover the ideal manager to fit the requirements of your neighborhood. For example, if a lot of your community’s citizens speak a foreign language– the ideal property management company will be able to staff your neighborhood with a manager who is fluent because language and can interact with and understand the needs of your residents.
8. What credentials do your home or business managers have?
When it pertains to the day-to-day organisation of handling your neighborhood, you’ll wish to ensure that the supervisors who will be dealing with your home have the ideal training and certifications to deal with the circumstances that inevitably emerge. Try to find companies that use skilled management groups with bench depth, and that offer associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and policies are constantly changing, guarantee that your house manager depends on date, as evidenced by expert memberships and training.
9. How do you handle maintenance problems when they emerge?
A great residential management company will have procedures in place that plainly define how they’ll react to maintenance and other emergency issues that might develop– since as all of us understand, these problems always take place when we least anticipate them. Find out if a property management company has their own upkeep team and if they work with favored vendors. Will they get several quotes, negotiate the very best cost and pay expenses in your place? The best property management company for you will be purchased conserving your community loan and offer you with cost-efficient upkeep options.
10. How often will you communicate with me?
Look for a company that sets up a regular schedule of interaction, such as regular monthly reports and statements. Going to routine board meetings is a crucial part of offering the very best service and handling a property well. Additionally, the very best property management business should be available 24/7 and able to respond to routine concerns rapidly. Search for HOA management business with a 24-hour consumer care center, which offers responses to homeowners’ concerns, while freeing up the manager to handle the property.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the advantages of an expert property management company and exactly what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by filling out this type today.