Commercial property management Ballymoney
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Ballymoney area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Ballymoney, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Ballymoney can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Ballymoney.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:commercial property management Near Ballymoney
commercial property management Near Courtown
commercial property management Near Riverchapel
commercial property management Near Ardramine
property management Near Gorey
property management Near Courtown harbour
commercial property management Near Killinierin
commercial property management Near Ballycanew
property management Near Killenagh
commercial property management Near Hollyfort
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Discovering the very best property management company for your community can be an intricate task. Busier realty markets might have dozens of residential management companies that you can choose from, and they may appear really similar in the beginning glimpse.
How do you identify which property management company will supply you with the very best service? Here are 10 concerns that you must ask when talking to property or property owner association (HOA) management companies to assist you make the important choice.
1. How long have you been handling homes?
Property management business may come and go, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Finding a property management company that has been in the business for a long time is an excellent method to ensure that your home management company is here to stay. Not to mention having a professional property management company with years of know-how might prove really helpful if your neighborhood needs legal, accounting, emergency action, and maintenance know-how. The most significant advantage by far is that a company with durability has actually probably experienced and fixed any problem or issue your community has; there’s nothing they haven’t seen before.
2. The number of residential or commercial properties do you handle?
There is no right or wrong response, but a lower ratio of residential or commercial properties to manager often suggests that your manager will have more time for you and your requirements, and will be able to supply the best service. Sometimes, locals relate company size with more devoted service. While you may believe you would be much better served by a little, family-run company, this isn’t constantly the case. Small business might be stretched thin, with one supervisor across numerous properties, frequently without any back-up support needs to the supervisor become ill or have to require time off. Generally, the bigger companies have a greater depth of experience and resources, which allow them to provide better service to your community.
3. Will I have easy access to the management team?
Being able to connect with somebody who can handle problems rapidly and make decisions is essential. The right property management company need to be able to offer you with various methods of contact. Search for companies that have purchased property management software, which enables direct interaction with the management team, and can be quicker and more effective than more antiquated types of communication.
4. Do you have recommendations?
The best property management companies will be able to quickly offer client references, evaluations and testimonials. Pay unique focus on the evaluations of services that are essential to you, or from homes similar to yours.
5. Exactly what are the terms of the agreement?
A full-service property management agreement is generally anywhere from one to 2 years long– and your domestic management company may have penalties or costs associated with ending your contract early. If this is true, you’ll wish to discover it instantly. On the other hand, there may be included advantages to renewing a contract year after year.
6. What services are included?
An organization may call itself a full-service residential management company. However, this can mean really various things within the industry. Will the company aid with strategic preparation, setting up preventative maintenance and fund collection? Obtain a list of what services are included before you sign an agreement. Likewise, ask if the price you are priced quote is all-inclusive, or if are there any additional costs. Understanding what you will pay both upfront and on a repeating basis is essential and can assist you make the very best decision for your community. Lastly, be certain to inquire about other resources available to support your supervisor, consisting of legal, human resources, training and engineering.
7. How will a property supervisor be chosen for my community?
All HOAs whether apartments, high-rise or large neighborhoods are different. In order to provide the best service, property management companies ought to have an in-depth process to find the best manager to fit the requirements of your community. For example, if a number of your neighborhood’s homeowners speak a foreign language– the best property management company will be able to staff your neighborhood with a supervisor who is proficient because language and can interact with and comprehend the needs of your residents.
8. What qualifications do your home or business supervisors have?
When it comes to the daily company of managing your neighborhood, you’ll wish to guarantee that the supervisors who will be dealing with your residential property have the right training and credentials to deal with the scenarios that undoubtedly arise. Try to find business that use knowledgeable management teams with bench depth, and that offer associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and regulations are continuously altering, ensure that your house manager is up to date, as evidenced by expert memberships and training.
9. How do you manage maintenance concerns when they occur?
A good residential management company will have treatments in place that clearly specify how they’ll respond to upkeep and other emergency situation problems that might arise– because as we all understand, these problems always take place when we least anticipate them. Learn if a property management company has their own maintenance crew and if they work with favored suppliers. Will they get multiple quotes, negotiate the best rate and pay bills in your place? The right property management company for you will be purchased saving your community cash and provide you with cost-efficient upkeep services.
10. How typically will you interact with me?
Try to find a company that establishes a regular schedule of communication, such as regular monthly reports and declarations. Going to routine board conferences is an essential part of providing the very best service and managing a property well. In addition, the very best property management business need to be accessible 24/7 and able to address regular concerns quickly. Try to find HOA management business with a 24-hour consumer care center, which supplies answers to locals’ concerns, while maximizing the manager to handle the property.
If you’re interested in discovering more about the benefits of an expert property management company and exactly what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by filling out this type today.