Commercial property management Ballycumber
Full Commercial property management for just €50 + vat per month
Ballycumber area residential commercial property management services you can trust!
Conerney offers a wide range of services for commercial property management in Ballycumber, covering all aspects of residential and commercial buildings
Conerney Estate Agents are extremely hands on with our managed properties and we have a full time commercial property management Team to look after your property. This means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year we have someone on call to deal with your property’s needs. We have a professional team to deal with the day to day running of your property & to ensure you maximise your investment.
GET IN TOUCH
Our commercial property management service in Ballycumber can help you with all aspects of your property portfolio, whether that be buying, selling, or letting. Simply contact Conerney Estate Agents today to discuss how we can improve your current commercial property management in Ballycumber.
Here’s a little bit about what our commercial property management Service entails:
- Rent Collection and Rent Monitoring .
- Quarterly Inspections- to ensure the property is keep at the standard is was let in.
- Issue Statement of Accounts- e-mailed monthly.
- Issue Annual Statement- of your Rental Income & Expenses for your tax returns.
- Liaise with both Tenants & Landlords- we are the main point of contact. The tenant will not be given your contact number. We deal with all tenant queries re maintenance & late rent payments.
- Maintenance Issues- Given your approval, we have our own team to call on from Electricians, Plumbers, Decorators, Handy-men, Gardeners, Furniture & Appliance suppliers, Carpet & Floor Fitters etc. Anything that can go wrong or needs replaced or repaired we have someone to do the job cost effectively.
- A dedicated Full Time Management Department- 24 hours a Day, 7 days a Week, 52 Weeks a Year.
- Call Out Service – for Emergencies.
- Lease Renewals – to ensure you never incur lost rental income, we keep on top of lease renewals, always endeavoring to line up a new tenant before the old one moves out.
- Rent Review- We will also ensure you are getting the full market rent at the time of renewing your lease.
- PRTB Registration- we can register your tenancy on your behalf. (This is Required By Law)
- Smooth Turnaround- when the tenant moves out we will have a new tenant organised to move in. If there are maintenance issues- painting, cleaning etc- we will organise that these jobs are carried out before the new tenants move in.
Nearby Areas We Cover:property management Near Ballycumber
property management Near Grogan
commercial property management Near Tinmuck
property management Near Lemanaghan
property management Near Lurgan
property management Near Clara
property management Near Pollagh
property management Near Derrycooly
commercial property management Near Oughter
property management Near Kilmalady
How to Choose the Best Commercial property management Company
Finding the very best property management company for your community can be a complex task. Busier realty markets may have lots of domestic management business that you can pick from, and they might appear really comparable in the beginning glimpse.
How do you identify which property management company will offer you with the very best service? Here are 10 questions that you should ask when consulting with property or homeowner association (HOA) management business to help you make the important choice.
1. For how long have you been managing residential or commercial properties?
Property management business might reoccur, and this can leave you and your board in a bind. Finding a property management company that has been in business for a long time is an excellent way to ensure that your home or business management company is here to stay. Not to discuss having an expert property management company with years of proficiency might show extremely useful if your community requires legal, accounting, emergency situation reaction, and upkeep proficiency. The greatest benefit by far is that a company with durability has probably encountered and solved any concern or problem your community has; there’s absolutely nothing they have not seen prior to.
2. The number of residential or commercial properties do you handle?
There is no right or incorrect answer, however a lower ratio of homes to manager often implies that your manager will have more time for you and your requirements, and will be able to provide the very best service. Often, citizens equate company size with more dedicated service. While you may believe you would be much better served by a small, family-run company, this isn’t really always the case. Little companies may be extended thin, with one manager across numerous residential or commercial properties, typically with no back-up assistance ought to the supervisor become ill or need to take some time off. Usually, the bigger business have a greater depth of experience and resources, which allow them to deliver much better service to your community.
3. Will I have easy access to the management team?
Being able to connect with someone who can handle problems rapidly and make decisions is vital. The right property management company must have the ability to provide you with different approaches of contact. Search for companies that have bought property management software application, which permits direct interaction with the management team, and can be quicker and more effective than more antiquated types of interaction.
4. Do you have referrals?
The best property management companies will be able to quickly offer consumer recommendations, evaluations and testimonials. Pay special focus on the evaluations of services that are most important to you, or from homes similar to yours.
5. Exactly what are the regards to the agreement?
A full-service property management agreement is typically anywhere from one to two years long– and your residential management company may have charges or charges connected with ending your contract early. If this is true, you’ll wish to learn about it immediately. On the flip side, there may be included advantages to restoring a contract year after year.
6. What services are included?
A company may call itself a full-service property management company. Nevertheless, this can mean extremely different things within the industry. Will the company assist with strategic planning, arranging preventative upkeep and fund collection? Obtain a list of what services are included before you sign an agreement. Likewise, ask if the rate you are estimated is complete, or if exist any additional charges. Understanding what you will pay both upfront and on a repeating basis is essential and can help you make the best decision for your neighborhood. Finally, be specific to ask about other resources offered to support your supervisor, including legal, human resources, training and engineering.
7. How will a property manager be picked for my neighborhood?
All HOAs whether apartments, high-rise or large neighborhoods are different. In order to provide the very best service, property management companies should have a comprehensive process to discover the best manager to fit the needs of your community. For example, if a lot of your neighborhood’s homeowners speak a foreign language– the best property management company will be able to staff your neighborhood with a manager who is proficient because language and can interact with and understand the needs of your locals.
8. What certifications do your home managers have?
When it concerns the day-to-day business of handling your community, you’ll wish to ensure that the managers who will be dealing with your residential property have the ideal training and credentials to deal with the scenarios that inevitably arise. Look for business that offer experienced management groups with bench depth, and that supply associate education programs and board member training. And, as the laws and regulations are constantly changing, ensure that your house supervisor depends on date, as evidenced by expert memberships and training.
9. How do you deal with upkeep concerns when they arise?
A good property management company will have procedures in place that clearly specify how they’ll react to upkeep and other emergency situation problems that may develop– because as we all understand, these problems constantly take place when we least expect them. Learn if a property management company has their own upkeep crew and if they deal with favored suppliers. Will they get several quotes, work out the very best rate and pay expenses on your behalf? The right property management company for you will be bought saving your community cash and supply you with cost-efficient upkeep services.
10. How frequently will you communicate with me?
Look for a company that establishes a routine schedule of interaction, such as month-to-month reports and statements. Going to routine board meetings is an essential part of supplying the best service and handling a property well. In addition, the best property management business should be accessible 24/7 and able to answer regular questions rapidly. Search for HOA management business with a 24-hour client care center, which provides responses to citizens’ questions, while maximizing the supervisor to manage the property.
If you’re interested in learning more about the advantages of a professional property management company and exactly what it can do for your HOA, contact FirstService Residential, North America’s leading property management company, by submitting this kind today.