Estate Agent in Tallaght: Conerney Tallaght Estate Agents have Tallaght real estate agents listing houses and property for sale and rent in Tallaght.
We at Conerney estate agents in Tallaght offer a wide range of services to buyers and sellers. The Conerney team, which is located in a prominent office in the heart of Tallaght, combines experience and local knowledge to help with your move. Whether you’re buying, selling, renting, letting or interested in property management in Tallaght, you can count on a personal and tailored service that’s second-to-none
We have been trading in the area for over 20 years and have helped countless local people move home. As part of a network of estate agents, we help at every step, from mortgage services and conveyancing to EPC’s and surveys. Find estate agents and letting agents in Tallaght with Conerney, the number one Ireland property portal.
- Skilled and hard working team of professionals, combining over 20 years of estate agency experience.
- Competitive fees and excellent customer care for all lettings services
- Out of all agents on our area we have the most stock on the market therefore a larger client base.
- Open 6 days a week, with a 7 day a week viewing service, and out of hours numbers we ensure we’re available at times to suit our customers.
- Range of specialised property services including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, and a homefinders service
- Prominent High Street location in the heart of Tallaght.
- Offer a premium marketing pack with professional photography, an extensive home information guide and glossy brochure to up sell your home.
- Unique marketing package available for all new instructions including Home ID & Audio tour.
- All of our properties are Featured on DAFT and MYHOME.
Tallaght (/ËtÃ¦lÉ/ TAL-É; Irish: Tamhlacht, IPA: [ËtÌªË ÉulÌªË ÉxtÌªË ]) is the largest town, and county seat, of South Dublin, Ireland. The village area, dating from at least the 17th century, held one of the earliest settlements known in the southern part of the island, and one of medieval Ireland’s more important monastic centres.
Up to the 1960s Tallaght was little more than a small village in County Dublin, linked to several nearby rural areas which were part of the large civil parish of the same name – the local council estimates the then population at 2,500. Suburban development began in the 1970s and a town centre area has been developing since the late 1980s. There is no legal definition of the boundaries of Tallaght, but the electoral divisions known as “Tallaght” followed by the name of a locality have, according to the 2011 census, a population of 69,454. There have been calls in recent years for Tallaght to be declared a city. In 2011 the nickname “Tallafornia” caught on based off a TV Show. On February 23, 2016 Tallaght got its first Geofilter on the social media app Snapchat, following a second Geofilter for Central Tallaght on March 11, 2016, both created by Jessy Nolan.
MEET THE TEAM
Contact the leading Estate Agents in Tallaght
: Conerney Tallaght Estate Agents listing the best property for sale and to rent in or around Tallaght. Talk to us now about selling and letting your home or search for properties with Conerney Tallaght Estate Agents.