Estate Agent in Santry: Conerney Santry Estate Agents have Santry real estate agents listing houses and property for sale and rent in Santry.
We at Conerney estate agents in Santry offer a wide range of services to buyers and sellers. The Conerney team, which is located in a prominent office in the heart of Santry, combines experience and local knowledge to help with your move. Whether you’re buying, selling, renting, letting or interested in property management in Santry, you can count on a personal and tailored service that’s second-to-none
We have been trading in the area for over 20 years and have helped countless local people move home. As part of a network of estate agents, we help at every step, from mortgage services and conveyancing to EPC’s and surveys. Find estate agents and letting agents in Santry with Conerney, the number one Ireland property portal.
- Skilled and hard working team of professionals, combining over 20 years of estate agency experience.
- Competitive fees and excellent customer care for all lettings services
- Out of all agents on our area we have the most stock on the market therefore a larger client base.
- Open 6 days a week, with a 7 day a week viewing service, and out of hours numbers we ensure we’re available at times to suit our customers.
- Range of specialised property services including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, and a homefinders service
- Prominent High Street location in the heart of Santry.
- Offer a premium marketing pack with professional photography, an extensive home information guide and glossy brochure to up sell your home.
- Unique marketing package available for all new instructions including Home ID & Audio tour.
- All of our properties are Featured on DAFT and MYHOME.
Santry (Irish: Seantrabh, meaning “Old tribe”) is a suburb on the northside of Dublin, Ireland, bordering Coolock, Glasnevin, Kilmore and Ballymun. Today it straddles the boundary of Dublin City and Fingal County Council area.
The character of the area has changed in the last 100 years, from a district centred on a large estate, and later small village, to a modern, rather dispersed, mixed-use suburb. Much of the old village is gone and where there were once fields full of crops, and wild woodlands of all sorts, there are now housing estates, an athletics stadium, a shopping complex, industrial parks and busy roads leading to Dublin Airport. Morton Stadium was until recently the home to the newest League of Ireland clubâSporting Fingal; however, the club was disbanded in 2011 when problems emerged with their ability to raise sponsorship. The Trinity College Library has a depository at Santry which holds three million books.
MEET THE TEAM
Contact the leading Estate Agents in Santry
: Conerney Santry Estate Agents listing the best property for sale and to rent in or around Santry. Talk to us now about selling and letting your home or search for properties with Conerney Santry Estate Agents.