Estate Agent in Rathmines: Conerney Rathmines Estate Agents have Rathmines real estate agents listing houses and property for sale and rent in Rathmines.
We at Conerney estate agents in Rathmines offer a wide range of services to buyers and sellers. The Conerney team, which is located in a prominent office in the heart of Rathmines, combines experience and local knowledge to help with your move. Whether you’re buying, selling, renting, letting or interested in property management in Rathmines, you can count on a personal and tailored service that’s second-to-none
We have been trading in the area for over 20 years and have helped countless local people move home. As part of a network of estate agents, we help at every step, from mortgage services and conveyancing to EPC’s and surveys. Find estate agents and letting agents in Rathmines with Conerney, the number one Ireland property portal.
- Skilled and hard working team of professionals, combining over 20 years of estate agency experience.
- Competitive fees and excellent customer care for all lettings services
- Out of all agents on our area we have the most stock on the market therefore a larger client base.
- Open 6 days a week, with a 7 day a week viewing service, and out of hours numbers we ensure we’re available at times to suit our customers.
- Range of specialised property services including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, and a homefinders service
- Prominent High Street location in the heart of Rathmines.
- Offer a premium marketing pack with professional photography, an extensive home information guide and glossy brochure to up sell your home.
- Unique marketing package available for all new instructions including Home ID & Audio tour.
- All of our properties are Featured on DAFT and MYHOME.
Rathmines (Irish: RÃ¡th Maonais, meaning “ringfort of Maonas”) is a suburb on the southside of Dublin, about 3 kilometres south of the city centre. It effectively begins at the south side of the Grand Canal and stretches along the Rathmines Road as far as Rathgar to the south, Ranelagh to the east and Harold’s Cross to the west.
Rathmines has thriving commercial and civil activity and is well-known across Ireland as part of a traditionally known “flatland” – providing rented accommodation to newly arrived junior civil servants and third level students coming from outside the city since the 1930s. In more recent times, Rathmines has diversified its housing stock and many houses have been gentrified by the wealthier beneficiaries of Ireland’s economic boom of the 1990s. Rathmines, nonetheless, is often said to have a cosmopolitan air, and has a diverse international population and has always been home to groups of new immigrant communities and indigenous ethnic minorities.
MEET THE TEAM
Contact the leading Estate Agents in Rathmines
: Conerney Rathmines Estate Agents listing the best property for sale and to rent in or around Rathmines. Talk to us now about selling and letting your home or search for properties with Conerney Rathmines Estate Agents.