Estate Agent in Kimmage: Conerney Kimmage Estate Agents have Kimmage real estate agents listing houses and property for sale and rent in Kimmage.
We at Conerney estate agents in Kimmage offer a wide range of services to buyers and sellers. The Conerney team, which is located in a prominent office in the heart of Kimmage, combines experience and local knowledge to help with your move. Whether you’re buying, selling, renting, letting or interested in property management in Kimmage, you can count on a personal and tailored service that’s second-to-none
We have been trading in the area for over 20 years and have helped countless local people move home. As part of a network of estate agents, we help at every step, from mortgage services and conveyancing to EPC’s and surveys. Find estate agents and letting agents in Kimmage with Conerney, the number one Ireland property portal.
- Skilled and hard working team of professionals, combining over 20 years of estate agency experience.
- Competitive fees and excellent customer care for all lettings services
- Out of all agents on our area we have the most stock on the market therefore a larger client base.
- Open 6 days a week, with a 7 day a week viewing service, and out of hours numbers we ensure we’re available at times to suit our customers.
- Range of specialised property services including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, and a homefinders service
- Prominent High Street location in the heart of Kimmage.
- Offer a premium marketing pack with professional photography, an extensive home information guide and glossy brochure to up sell your home.
- Unique marketing package available for all new instructions including Home ID & Audio tour.
- All of our properties are Featured on DAFT and MYHOME.
Kimmage (Irish: Camaigh) is a small residential suburb located on the south side of Dublin, Ireland. Surrounded by Crumlin, Greenhills, Harold’s Cross, Rathfarnham, Templeogue and Terenure, the name Kimmage comes from the Irish Gaelic cam uisce, which means winding water. In this case it is the water of the River Poddle, a Liffey tributary, which provided the major water supply to medieval Dublin. Rising at Tymon Lake near the Green Hills, it flows through Kimmage, and north to the city after dividing at Mount Argus. One stream flows through via Crumlin and Dolphins Barn to join the River Liffey after Mullinahack, a millrace near Usher’s Island. The other stream flows via The Coombe underground around Dublin Castle and into the Liffey further east near Merchants Quay. Kimmage is divided between postal districts Dublin 12 and Dublin 6W.
MEET THE TEAM
Contact the leading Estate Agents in Kimmage
: Conerney Kimmage Estate Agents listing the best property for sale and to rent in or around Kimmage. Talk to us now about selling and letting your home or search for properties with Conerney Kimmage Estate Agents.