Estate Agent in Glenageary: Conerney Glenageary Estate Agents have Glenageary real estate agents listing houses and property for sale and rent in Glenageary.
We at Conerney estate agents in Glenageary offer a wide range of services to buyers and sellers. The Conerney team, which is located in a prominent office in the heart of Glenageary, combines experience and local knowledge to help with your move. Whether you’re buying, selling, renting, letting or interested in property management in Glenageary, you can count on a personal and tailored service that’s second-to-none
We have been trading in the area for over 20 years and have helped countless local people move home. As part of a network of estate agents, we help at every step, from mortgage services and conveyancing to EPC’s and surveys. Find estate agents and letting agents in Glenageary with Conerney, the number one Ireland property portal.
- Skilled and hard working team of professionals, combining over 20 years of estate agency experience.
- Competitive fees and excellent customer care for all lettings services
- Out of all agents on our area we have the most stock on the market therefore a larger client base.
- Open 6 days a week, with a 7 day a week viewing service, and out of hours numbers we ensure we’re available at times to suit our customers.
- Range of specialised property services including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, and a homefinders service
- Prominent High Street location in the heart of Glenageary.
- Offer a premium marketing pack with professional photography, an extensive home information guide and glossy brochure to up sell your home.
- Unique marketing package available for all new instructions including Home ID & Audio tour.
- All of our properties are Featured on DAFT and MYHOME.
Glenageary (Irish: Gleann na gCaorach, meaning “Glen of the Sheep”) is an area in the suburbs of DÃºn LaoghaireâRathdown, Ireland. While there is no officially defined boundary, it is surrounded by the areas of Dalkey, DÃºn Laoghaire, Glasthule and Johnstown. The Church of Ireland does have a defined boundary for the Parish of Glenageary.
On early 20th century maps Glenageary and Sallynoggin are considered to be the same place and it was not until the building of local authority houses in the late 1940s and 1950s in the townlands of Honeypark and Thomastown by DÃºn Laoghaire Borough Corporation that a clear distinction between Sallynoggin and Glenageary was created.
MEET THE TEAM
Contact the leading Estate Agents in Glenageary
: Conerney Glenageary Estate Agents listing the best property for sale and to rent in or around Glenageary. Talk to us now about selling and letting your home or search for properties with Conerney Glenageary Estate Agents.