Estate Agent in Clondalkin: Conerney Clondalkin Estate Agents have Clondalkin real estate agents listing houses and property for sale and rent in Clondalkin.
We at Conerney estate agents in Clondalkin offer a wide range of services to buyers and sellers. The Conerney team, which is located in a prominent office in the heart of Clondalkin, combines experience and local knowledge to help with your move. Whether you’re buying, selling, renting, letting or interested in property management in Clondalkin, you can count on a personal and tailored service that’s second-to-none
We have been trading in the area for over 20 years and have helped countless local people move home. As part of a network of estate agents, we help at every step, from mortgage services and conveyancing to EPC’s and surveys. Find estate agents and letting agents in Clondalkin with Conerney, the number one Ireland property portal.
- Skilled and hard working team of professionals, combining over 20 years of estate agency experience.
- Competitive fees and excellent customer care for all lettings services
- Out of all agents on our area we have the most stock on the market therefore a larger client base.
- Open 6 days a week, with a 7 day a week viewing service, and out of hours numbers we ensure we’re available at times to suit our customers.
- Range of specialised property services including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, and a homefinders service
- Prominent High Street location in the heart of Clondalkin.
- Offer a premium marketing pack with professional photography, an extensive home information guide and glossy brochure to up sell your home.
- Unique marketing package available for all new instructions including Home ID & Audio tour.
- All of our properties are Featured on DAFT and MYHOME.
Clondalkin (/klÊnËdÉËkÉªn/; Irish: Cluain DolcÃ¡in, meaning “Dolcan’s meadow”) is a town situated 10 km west of Dublin, Ireland, in the county of South Dublin. The name is also used in relation to the area’s religious parishes.
Clondalkin is home to an eighth-century round tower that acts as a focal point for the area. Acknowledged as one of the oldest and best preserved in the country, it is 25.6 metres high and has its original conical cap.
MEET THE TEAM
Contact the leading Estate Agents in Clondalkin
: Conerney Clondalkin Estate Agents listing the best property for sale and to rent in or around Clondalkin. Talk to us now about selling and letting your home or search for properties with Conerney Clondalkin Estate Agents.