Estate Agent in Belcamp: Conerney Belcamp Estate Agents have Belcamp real estate agents listing houses and property for sale and rent in Belcamp.
We at Conerney estate agents in Belcamp offer a wide range of services to buyers and sellers. The Conerney team, which is located in a prominent office in the heart of Belcamp, combines experience and local knowledge to help with your move. Whether you’re buying, selling, renting, letting or interested in property management in Belcamp, you can count on a personal and tailored service that’s second-to-none
We have been trading in the area for over 20 years and have helped countless local people move home. As part of a network of estate agents, we help at every step, from mortgage services and conveyancing to EPC’s and surveys. Find estate agents and letting agents in Belcamp with Conerney, the number one Ireland property portal.
- Skilled and hard working team of professionals, combining over 20 years of estate agency experience.
- Competitive fees and excellent customer care for all lettings services
- Out of all agents on our area we have the most stock on the market therefore a larger client base.
- Open 6 days a week, with a 7 day a week viewing service, and out of hours numbers we ensure we’re available at times to suit our customers.
- Range of specialised property services including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, and a homefinders service
- Prominent High Street location in the heart of Belcamp.
- Offer a premium marketing pack with professional photography, an extensive home information guide and glossy brochure to up sell your home.
- Unique marketing package available for all new instructions including Home ID & Audio tour.
- All of our properties are Featured on DAFT and MYHOME.
Coolock (Irish: An ChÃºlÃ³g, meaning “The Little Corner”) is a large suburban area, centred on a village, on Dublin city’s Northside in Ireland. Coolock is crossed by the Santry River, a prominent feature in the middle of the district, with a linear park and ponds. The Coolock suburban area encompasses parts of three Dublin postal districts: Dublin 5, Dublin 13 and Dublin 17.
The civil parish of Coolock takes in the land between the Tonlegee Road (as far as Donaghmede) and the Malahide Road, as well as the lands on either side of the Malahide Road between Darndale and Artane, and the lands either side of the Oscar Traynor Road on the approach to Santry.
MEET THE TEAM
Contact the leading Estate Agents in Belcamp
: Conerney Belcamp Estate Agents listing the best property for sale and to rent in or around Belcamp. Talk to us now about selling and letting your home or search for properties with Conerney Belcamp Estate Agents.