Estate Agent in Ballyfermot: Conerney Ballyfermot Estate Agents have Ballyfermot real estate agents listing houses and property for sale and rent in Ballyfermot.
We at Conerney estate agents in Ballyfermot offer a wide range of services to buyers and sellers. The Conerney team, which is located in a prominent office in the heart of Ballyfermot, combines experience and local knowledge to help with your move. Whether you’re buying, selling, renting, letting or interested in property management in Ballyfermot, you can count on a personal and tailored service that’s second-to-none
We have been trading in the area for over 20 years and have helped countless local people move home. As part of a network of estate agents, we help at every step, from mortgage services and conveyancing to EPC’s and surveys. Find estate agents and letting agents in Ballyfermot with Conerney, the number one Ireland property portal.
- Skilled and hard working team of professionals, combining over 20 years of estate agency experience.
- Competitive fees and excellent customer care for all lettings services
- Out of all agents on our area we have the most stock on the market therefore a larger client base.
- Open 6 days a week, with a 7 day a week viewing service, and out of hours numbers we ensure we’re available at times to suit our customers.
- Range of specialised property services including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, and a homefinders service
- Prominent High Street location in the heart of Ballyfermot.
- Offer a premium marketing pack with professional photography, an extensive home information guide and glossy brochure to up sell your home.
- Unique marketing package available for all new instructions including Home ID & Audio tour.
- All of our properties are Featured on DAFT and MYHOME.
Ballyfermot (Irish: Baile Formaid) is a suburb in the city of Dublin, Ireland. Located seven kilometres west of the city centre, south of the Phoenix Park, it is bordered on the north by Chapelizod, on the south by Walkinstown, on the east by Inchicore, on the north-west by Palmerstown and the south-west by Clondalkin. The River Liffey lies to the north, and the Grand Canal, now a recreational waterway, lies to the south. Ballyfermot is designated as postal district Dublin 10.
MEET THE TEAM
Contact the leading Estate Agents in Ballyfermot
: Conerney Ballyfermot Estate Agents listing the best property for sale and to rent in or around Ballyfermot. Talk to us now about selling and letting your home or search for properties with Conerney Ballyfermot Estate Agents.