Estate Agent in Ballycorus: Conerney Ballycorus Estate Agents have Ballycorus real estate agents listing houses and property for sale and rent in Ballycorus.
We at Conerney estate agents in Ballycorus offer a wide range of services to buyers and sellers. The Conerney team, which is located in a prominent office in the heart of Ballycorus, combines experience and local knowledge to help with your move. Whether you’re buying, selling, renting, letting or interested in property management in Ballycorus, you can count on a personal and tailored service that’s second-to-none
We have been trading in the area for over 20 years and have helped countless local people move home. As part of a network of estate agents, we help at every step, from mortgage services and conveyancing to EPC’s and surveys. Find estate agents and letting agents in Ballycorus with Conerney, the number one Ireland property portal.
- Skilled and hard working team of professionals, combining over 20 years of estate agency experience.
- Competitive fees and excellent customer care for all lettings services
- Out of all agents on our area we have the most stock on the market therefore a larger client base.
- Open 6 days a week, with a 7 day a week viewing service, and out of hours numbers we ensure we’re available at times to suit our customers.
- Range of specialised property services including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, and a homefinders service
- Prominent High Street location in the heart of Ballycorus.
- Offer a premium marketing pack with professional photography, an extensive home information guide and glossy brochure to up sell your home.
- Unique marketing package available for all new instructions including Home ID & Audio tour.
- All of our properties are Featured on DAFT and MYHOME.
Ballycorus (Irish: Baile Mhic Fheorais, meaning “Town of the Pearse Family”)leadmines is a former lead mining and smelting centre located in the townland of the same name, near Kilternan in County Dublin, Ireland. The mine opened around 1807 and was taken over by the Mining Company of Ireland (MCI) in 1826 who owned and operated the site up until closure in 1913. After the mine was exhausted in the 1860s, Ballycorus continued to operate as a smelting facility receiving ore from other MCI sites such as the mines in Glendalough, County Wicklow. The most distinctive surviving remnant of the site is the ruin of the flue chimney that lies close to the summit of Carrickgollogan hill. Further down the slopes of the hill, many other former buildings and structures from the leadworks can also be found.
MEET THE TEAM
Contact the leading Estate Agents in Ballycorus
: Conerney Ballycorus Estate Agents listing the best property for sale and to rent in or around Ballycorus. Talk to us now about selling and letting your home or search for properties with Conerney Ballycorus Estate Agents.