Estate Agent in Ballybough: Conerney Ballybough Estate Agents have Ballybough real estate agents listing houses and property for sale and rent in Ballybough.
We at Conerney estate agents in Ballybough offer a wide range of services to buyers and sellers. The Conerney team, which is located in a prominent office in the heart of Ballybough, combines experience and local knowledge to help with your move. Whether you’re buying, selling, renting, letting or interested in property management in Ballybough, you can count on a personal and tailored service that’s second-to-none
We have been trading in the area for over 20 years and have helped countless local people move home. As part of a network of estate agents, we help at every step, from mortgage services and conveyancing to EPC’s and surveys. Find estate agents and letting agents in Ballybough with Conerney, the number one Ireland property portal.
- Skilled and hard working team of professionals, combining over 20 years of estate agency experience.
- Competitive fees and excellent customer care for all lettings services
- Out of all agents on our area we have the most stock on the market therefore a larger client base.
- Open 6 days a week, with a 7 day a week viewing service, and out of hours numbers we ensure we’re available at times to suit our customers.
- Range of specialised property services including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, and a homefinders service
- Prominent High Street location in the heart of Ballybough.
- Offer a premium marketing pack with professional photography, an extensive home information guide and glossy brochure to up sell your home.
- Unique marketing package available for all new instructions including Home ID & Audio tour.
- All of our properties are Featured on DAFT and MYHOME.
Ballybough is an inner city district of north east Dublin city, Ireland. Situated north of the Summerhill Parade /N.C.R. intersection to Drumcondra and east of the N.C.R. to the River Tolka at Fairview, adjacent areas include the North Strand and Clonliffe. The term Bailebough in Irish is derived from the ‘Baile’ Town and ‘Bocht’ meaning ‘poor’. Prior to its urbanization in the late nineteenth century, Ballybough was known as Mud Island, owing to its proximity to the mud flats that now form Fairview and environs. In 2013, Dublin City Councillor Nial Ring started a controversial campaign to change the official Irish name from Baile Bocht to Baile Bog, on the grounds that ‘Poor Town’ was insulting to the residents. A counter-campaign was started by some Irish-speaking residents.
There is an old Jewish Cemetery, Ballybough Cemetery on Fairview Strand near Ballybough Bridge. Inspired by this cemetery Dublin poet Gerry McDonnell wrote his collection of poetry, ‘Mud Island Elegy’, on the Jewish community of Ireland in the Nineteenth century.
MEET THE TEAM
Contact the leading Estate Agents in Ballybough
: Conerney Ballybough Estate Agents listing the best property for sale and to rent in or around Ballybough. Talk to us now about selling and letting your home or search for properties with Conerney Ballybough Estate Agents.